The Student Room Group

Pakistani guys - what do look for in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZAYN.
haha here's another, you alright babe? hahaha

Spoiler

looking for banters on a student forum? tells a lot about you:colonhash:
Reply 281
Original post by Ishea16
looking for banters on a student forum? tells a lot about you:colonhash:

it was a joke... Most people on TSR engage in banta
Original post by ZAYN.
Haha got an admirer, not the first

:colone: well you were the first one who quoted me so girls don't chase you... you chase girls :talkhand:
Original post by ZAYN.
it was a joke... Most people on TSR engage in banta

nice :colone::colonhash:
Reply 284
Original post by Ishea16
nice :colone::colonhash:

Girls are confusing...
Original post by ZAYN.
Girls are confusing...

you finally understand girls now, just accept it:biggrin:
Original post by hezzlington
I'm not sure if I've replied on this thread.

I don't 'look' for anything, but i'll list the attributes in a female I like:

Confidence, intelligence, down-to-earthness, sense of humour, tall, booty, tactile, long hair (pref dark coloured)

This guy has "STYLE"
Why are people repulsed by Pakistani guys? What have we done to you? We're not all terrorists or rapists - some of us actually try to make an effort with girls but it's really hard to break the stereotype when girls immediately label you for being something you're not.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Round rotis

Lmao hahahaha
Original post by TheCe
Attachment not found

click ^^

can't see it
Reply 290
Original post by asif007
Why are people repulsed by Pakistani guys? What have we done to you? We're not all terrorists or rapists - some of us actually try to make an effort with girls but it's really hard to break the stereotype when girls immediately label you for being something you're not.

how did you even get that from the thread??? and im pakistani too so???
Original post by ThatGurl
how did you even get that from the thread??? and im pakistani too so???

I wasn't specifically answering your question. I made my comment to address all the stupid attitudes towards Pakistani guys that girls always seem to have, on TSR and off. We're not different to guys of any other ethnic group, we have been raised with the same values and culture as other British people. But it's impossible to break the stereotype - even with some stuck-up Pakistani girls who should know better, FFS - that we're not all sexual predators, we're not murderers and we are not Islamic fundamentalists.

Why do you feel the need to ask specifically what Pakistani guys want from girls? We want the same things as every other guy.
Original post by asif007

Wait what :eek: are you Pakistani :unsure: i thought you are an indian :colonhash:
Original post by fatima1998
Wait what :eek: are you Pakistani :unsure: i thought you are an indian :colonhash:

No, I am Pakistani.
Original post by asif007
No, I am Pakistani.

Ohh okay :lol:
A girl who is into Pakistani guys obviously.
Reply 296
Original post by asif007
I wasn't specifically answering your question. I made my comment to address all the stupid attitudes towards Pakistani guys that girls always seem to have, on TSR and off. We're not different to guys of any other ethnic group, we have been raised with the same values and culture as other British people. But it's impossible to break the stereotype - even with some stuck-up Pakistani girls who should know better, FFS - that we're not all sexual predators, we're not murderers and we are not Islamic fundamentalists.

Why do you feel the need to ask specifically what Pakistani guys want from girls? We want the same things as every other guy.

Dude. Chill out! This was just a fun thread lol ur taking it a bit far and when the hell did anyone say anything about you being an Islamic fundamentalist?? You don't think issues like this piss me off?? Just yesterday I watched bbc 3s new documentary called united states of hate and you know what I am appalled at the mindset of those Americans. But that doesn't mean that you need to bring up irrelevant topics onto a (clearly) jokey thread lol I mean people were debating naan vs roti vs parathas before! Seriously chill
Reply 297
Original post by Cobalt_
A girl who is into Pakistani guys obviously.

That is so great lol
Did you try looking under a rock?
Original post by ThatGurl
Dude. Chill out! This was just a fun thread lol ur taking it a bit far and when the hell did anyone say anything about you being an Islamic fundamentalist?? You don't think issues like this piss me off?? Just yesterday I watched bbc 3s new documentary called united states of hate and you know what I am appalled at the mindset of those Americans. But that doesn't mean that you need to bring up irrelevant topics onto a (clearly) jokey thread lol I mean people were debating naan vs roti vs parathas before! Seriously chill

Sorry to cramp your style or whatever, but some of us actually take relationship issues seriously, especially when there is discussion about ethnicity involved. It's not just some big fun game asking what Pakistani guys want from girls when the implication you're giving is that we're somehow different to other guys and that we want bizarre things. We're not and we don't. I wish more girls would understand that - including Pakistanis like you who should know better about the difficulties we face. Instead you make it worse.

Quick Reply

Latest