The Student Room Group

Has anyone every been for an NHS physiotherapy assistant interview?

I have an interview for a Physiotherapy Assistant tomorrow morning, the interview is with the NHS and the email i recieved says that the interview is in 2 parts, the morning is an assessment and if successful will be called back in the afternoon for a 1:1 interview. Does anyone know what the assessment involves? or what questions I can expect to be asked... I have done a load of preparation from sample interview questions on the internet but wandering if anyone has had any experience of a real interview ??
Original post by smudge100
I have an interview for a Physiotherapy Assistant tomorrow morning, the interview is with the NHS and the email i recieved says that the interview is in 2 parts, the morning is an assessment and if successful will be called back in the afternoon for a 1:1 interview. Does anyone know what the assessment involves? or what questions I can expect to be asked... I have done a load of preparation from sample interview questions on the internet but wandering if anyone has had any experience of a real interview ??

Hey! I hope you got the job. I am on the same boat and I have my interview on Monday. I was hoping you can help me out if you can. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending