The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Our wage bill must be horrific right now though. A lot of players who would consider themselves established at premier league level. 7 CM's (assuming Flamini isn't sold), 6 wingers until we loan a few out. We must have 30 odd relatively established players overall.
I thought Flamini's contract ran out? perhaps he should retire and sell his business product, I bet he'll earn more from that anyway
His contact will run out, but it sounds like he might be staying
Original post by leinad2012
Our wage bill must be horrific right now though. A lot of players who would consider themselves established at premier league level. 7 CM's (assuming Flamini isn't sold), 6 wingers until we loan a few out. We must have 30 odd relatively established players overall.

Maybe you should win the league then!!
Original post by Lúcio
Maybe you should win the league then!!

Nah, the only league I care about is the Europa. It must feel good being the holders of such a massive trophy :wink:
Nah, the only league I care about is the Europa. It must feel good being the holders of such a massive trophy :wink:

Tru

It is the competition to be in.
I do love seeing Arsenal fans try and belittle competitions they've never won before. Their European trophy haul is genuinely pathetic.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
I do love seeing Arsenal fans try and belittle competitions they've never won before. Their European trophy haul is genuinely pathetic.

Even Liverpool have won the Champions League....
Original post by Lúcio
Even Liverpool have won the Champions League....

Even we have a superior European trophy record. We had three times as many trophies even before Abramovich.

But nah, I'd rather qualify for the group stages every year than win things.

But nah, I'd rather qualify for the group stages every year than win things.

Shame that you do neither of those things now :smile:
Shame that you do neither of those things now :smile:

This is such a poor bit of bait, even for you.
This is such a poor bit of bait, even for you.

You've literally come out of your worst season in your 13 year history and come here running your mouth as if you've won the treble. Your obsession is tragic pal
You've literally come out of your worst season in your 13 year history and come here running your mouth as if you've won the treble. Your obsession is tragic pal

Rustled #salty #obsessed
Original post by sr90
How Arsenal fans are deluded cos they thought they'd win everything now they'd signed him. Was only intended as a joke before people quote me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmfao I saw that tweet. You run a terrible account ffs, should have noticed it was you from the bio.

I love this deflection tactic you have - the second you're losing a debate/argument/rek you whip out the old 'rustled' '#salty' phrase...

Look up irony in the dictionary and there'll be a picture of this post.
Original post by Lúcio
Tbf it does look like Wenger is legitimately looking to buy players be actually needs.

I think he realises that next season will be really tough for everything. The competition is unreal.

He knows that to keep our top 4 trophy he has to sign! He can't let go of 4th place now can he?!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/19/arsene-wenger-arsenal-fourth-place

****ing sigh.
Original post by AliRizzo
Look up irony in the dictionary and there'll be a picture of this post.

3Gpey.jpg

Gj not posting at 2am this time you neckbeard.
3Gpey.jpg

Gj not posting at 2am this time you neckbeard.

Some of us work during the day, not a concept you'd be familiar with I'm guessing.
Original post by AliRizzo
Some of us work during the day, not a concept you'd be familiar with I'm guessing.

Aren't you like 12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Aren't you like 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, Zayn is Bae. I am 12.

Latest