The Student Room Group

2016 May 25th Edexcel Core 2 Questions and answers. [Unofficial mark scheme] 2016

Scroll to see replies

Guys quick question for the differentiation one would you loose marks for not rounding? I think i gave 120. something decimal will i loose mark for not rounding :/
Original post by TheProKi
Guys quick question for the differentiation one would you loose marks for not rounding? I think i gave 120. something decimal will i loose mark for not rounding :/

sometimes. I have seen both in mark schemes so it depends.
Reply 142
Original post by X_IDE_sidf
Not specified. Mixed numbers and improper fractions are usually acceptable in the mark schemes. However I gave it as a decimal because it is usually the first answer given on the mark scheme.

I would agree with your UMS predictions.

what would 62-63 /75 in UMS
anyone got the actual c2 paper now - i just need to have a look at it again
i know its been a while but how much marks would you lose for a rounding error for the trig question (1 or 2)?

Got 194.4 and 345.4 instead of .5
Can someone please do the working out step by step for question 2,5,6,7,8 and 9 pleaseeee!!! Need this ASAP
Thank you!!!!! 😊
Original post by defne.12
Can someone please do the working out step by step for question 2,5,6,7,8 and 9 pleaseeee!!! Need this ASAP
Thank you!!!!! 😊

Got a mock next week?
yes
yes
yes yes yes yes, yes? yes
yes yes
Original post by defne.12
Thank you!!!!! 😊

ye
Original post by tiny hobbit
Got a mock next week?

yes
Original post by HaveFa1th
i know its been a while but how much marks would you lose for a rounding error for the trig question (1 or 2)?

Got 194.4 and 345.4 instead of .5

yes yes
Original post by 9n3h1s
what would 62-63 /75 in UMS

Spoiler

yes
Original post by TheProKi

haha yes :biggrin::colondollar::colonhash::2012::badger::banana2::bhangra::bl::bong::centipe::clap2::cockup::couchpotato::elefant::emo::facepalm::facepalm2::france::gthumb::grouphugs::hitit::insert::jebus::israel::knuddel::mrt::oops::party2::qed::sadpanda::titan::troll::troll::waffo::yay::zorro:
Original post by yesyesyesyes
haha yes :biggrin::colondollar::colonhash::2012::badger::banana2::bhangra::bl::bong::centipe::clap2::cockup::couchpotato::elefant::emo::facepalm::facepalm2::france::gthumb::grouphugs::hitit::insert::jebus::israel::knuddel::mrt::oops::party2::qed::sadpanda::titan::troll::troll::waffo::yay::zorro:
yesssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending