The Student Room Group

Edexcel mathematics 3hr thread

How'd ot go. A bit tricky for me, expecting an A. The last questions were really hard.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what did u get for the last question?
If you can remember the last question I'll try and provide an answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by iMacJack
If you can remember the last question I'll try and provide an answer

Posted from TSR Mobile

the chord and all lol
Original post by PC.police
the chord and all lol

I didn't sit the paper so I don't know what you're on about
Reply 5
Original post by iMacJack
I didn't sit the paper so I don't know what you're on about

oh lol thought u sat it soz ill tel u later tired af
I found it extremely difficult, much harder than i expected, i only got a B i think.
I found it a fair test, with some trickey questions towards the end. How many teachers was there in the school? i put 90
Original post by lucy28067
I found it extremely difficult, much harder than i expected, i only got a B i think.

Lucy be positive! i bet your a smart person:smile::smile:
Reply 9
I didn't like the graph question towards the end :/
I've been getting consistent As and occasional A*s all year but this exam was literally impossible I swear. I think I failed😭 Like what was the one where it said 200 16yearolds how many get paid more than £130?
Reply 11
Original post by k.m.b
I didn't like the graph question towards the end :/

HISTOGRAM? that was ok i think
what'd you guys get for that one circle theormes question? its 20 degrees isnt it? i got 50 :/
wasn't it 69 degrees? I think you have to use the alternate segment theorem 2 times

Original post by sphintus
what'd you guys get for that one circle theormes question? its 20 degrees isnt it? i got 50 :/
Original post by 1jonam16
wasn't it 69 degrees? I think you have to use the alternate segment theorem 2 times

i don't think it's 69;; i asked like some of the students who did it and the majority said 20, but some said 50. no one with 69 tho
Reply 15
i don't think it's 69;; i asked like some of the students who did it and the majority said 20, but some said 50. no one with 69 tho

Everyone I spoke to got 69
Original post by cicelym
Everyone I spoke to got 69

you're talking about 3HR paper with the question asking for angle P (i think), and a 100-degree-angle is already given. that one, right? just so i make sure we're talking abt the same question lol
Reply 17
you're talking about 3HR paper with the question asking for angle P (i think), and a 100-degree-angle is already given. that one, right? just so i make sure we're talking abt the same question lol

i got 15 cause i added the 50 and 100, did 180-150, got 30, and divided by two cause the two tangents
Original post by mlkef
i got 15 cause i added the 50 and 100, did 180-150, got 30, and divided by two cause the two tangents

is this thread about the gcse or the igcse paper lol
is this thread about the gcse or the igcse paper lol

The last Q i got was 48.2 cm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending