The Student Room Group

The RESPECT Thread

I have been browsing the TSR forums and I have seen a lot of hurtful and hateful messages containing things like racism, foul abusive language and disrespect. Come on guys let's show a bit of R-E-S-P-E-C-T to each other.

Post a nice message about treating others with respect and equality if you agree with my post.

Respect other people's differences.

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=respet&&view=detail&mid=ADDB6DD0F73CB7B967EBADDB6DD0 F73CB7B967EB&FORM=VRDGAR[/video]

And if you see a bad post, please report it and post a link to this video as a reply with a quote.
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh no, censorship. D:

Also, is that Nightwish?
Original post by Armastan
Oh no, censorship. D:

Also, is that Nightwish?

Oh yes, I'm the TSR version of the BBC :/

And yes that is Nightwish.
Original post by Powersymphonia
Oh yes, I'm the TSR version of the BBC :/

And yes that is Nightwish.

I don't necessarily post hurtful or hateful things but I do think freedom of speech is important, that's all. :h:

Sweet, I thought it was, I like quite a few of their songs :biggrin:
:u:
Original post by Powersymphonia
I have been browsing the TSR forums and I have seen a lot of hurtful and hateful messages containing things like racism, foul abusive language and disrespect. Come on guys let's show a bit of R-E-S-P-E-C-T to each other.

Post a nice message about treating others with respect and equality if you agree with my post.

Respect other people's differences.

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=respet&&view=detail&mid=ADDB6DD0F73CB7B967EBADDB6DD0 F73CB7B967EB&FORM=VRDGAR[/video]

And if you see a bad post, please report it and post a link to this video as a reply with a quote.

If i disagree with you, am i being disrespectful?

What about the next poster? Who knew placating every snowfakes wishes would be so hard
No, I disagree.

All opinions should be expressed. Mostly so I can laugh at them, like yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I love everyone, everyone is amazing, of course we should all respect people like racists and treat them with equality. Even though they're nasty and horrible people who don't do the same back, I still love them the way they love other people.
Respect offends me. I wish you were respectful of my feelings. :frown:
No, respect is lost.

A better way to say this is, the stranger has a base level amount of respect.
This stranger you know nothing about.

The stranger does something bad, he loses your respect, but if he's charitable usw. usf. he gains your respect.

My philosophy. :smile:

Hence why I really disagree with the phrase "respect is earnt."
(edited 7 years ago)
Pancakes? :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Original post by XcitingStuart
No, respect is lost.

A better way to say this is, the stranger has a base level amount of respect.
This stranger you know nothing about.

The stranger does something bad, he loses your respect, but if he's charitable usw. usf. he gains your respect.

My philosophy. :smile:

Hence why I really disagree with the phrase "respect is earnt."

sooooooo neutral...
Original post by z33
sooooooo neutral...

I just have a knack for saying things like that. :h: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest