The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics May/June 2016 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LogicalFallacy
If people give me answers for foundation, I'll write one up.

I wouldn't wanna give my answers as I fear they are wrong. Please will. Let me know if a mark scheme gets put up thanks
So all those on the thread now, when do you think we'll see the mark scheme for the foundation paper on TSR?
Original post by Charlotteb1234
I wouldn't wanna give my answers as I fear they are wrong. Please will. Let me know if a mark scheme gets put up thanks

Do you know the questions?
Original post by HX_AZAAN_786
So all those on the thread now, when do you think we'll see the mark scheme for the foundation paper on TSR?

If you give me the questions, soon. :smile:
Original post by LogicalFallacy
If you give me the questions, soon. :smile:

I can't remember all the questions that is why I'm asking if someone else is more knowledgeable than I am in regards to the questions
Original post by Charlotteb1234
It will be me who's got it wrong

There are probably many different ways you could have answered it and it is correct so you would have got the marks.
I can't remember all the questions that is why I'm asking if someone else is more knowledgeable than I am in regards to the questions

Ah okay, thank you. If you find one, direct one my way please :biggrin:
My predictions for grade boundaries (I've tried to look at the jumps between 2010-2015)

A*- highest the boundaries could go: 165-168/200
A*-lowest grade boundaries could go: 160-162/200

It is unlikely they will keep it around 155 like last year my personal thought because the test was doable

A-highest the boundaries could go: 133-136/200
A- lowest the boundaries could go : 128-132/200
Reply 388
for the pi q
I put 100-10pi
is that correct????? :///
I have a feeling i got 68 so i'm so disappointed! and I was crying so much afterwards because if i don't get my C in my eyes life is seriously not worth living none of my A levels require maths but I cannot cope if i have to retake. All my friends said it was easy but i wasn't so sure… :frown:
It's alright moon, you don't know anything yet. There's the second paper too
Reply 391
Original post by tkrv
for the pi q
I put 100-10pi
is that correct????? :///

I think it was 100-25pi
theres another thread that has the unofficial markscheme
I messed up the probability questions i multiplied them instead of dividing.. like wtf! :frown:
Original post by 123moon
I messed up the probability questions i multiplied them instead of dividing.. like wtf! :frown:

Which probability question?
It's alright moon, you don't know anything yet. There's the second paper too

I love the fact you call me moon… lol but yeah i understand but now i have to get like 80
What did people get for the spinner one because i didnt estimate and got 60
Which probability question?

The one about the spinner and it landing on the letter C and the number 7 i think and you had to estimate how many times it would land on it or something
Original post by 123moon
The one about the spinner and it landing a the letter C and the number 7 i think and you had to estimate how many times it would land on it or something

****, I did too
Original post by 123moon
The one about the spinner and it landing on the letter C and the number 7 i think and you had to estimate how many times it would land on it or something

Oops I calculated exactly? :redface: If youre talking about one on Foundation
****, I did too

I know i can't believe i did that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending