The Student Room Group

Todays edexcel maths paper 1 , gcse . Your thoughts?

What did you think about the exam? , i found it hard towards the end
Reply 1
Easy apart from the last question but I still got method marks hopefully lol
It was alight. Although I ****ed up massively on question 23. got that wrong, all in all I dropped on 8-5 marks total.
Reply 3
I've been looking at the unofficial markscheme and I can't find anything I got wrong so I'm feeling pretty confident about it. I did get the varnish question wrong at first (I did 6 * 10 and got 50) but I changed it when I was checking through. It was the easier than some of the past papers I've done and there were no really difficult multiplications to, which I found hard on my non calc mock exam (the Nov 15 paper)
The exams this year have been suspiciously easy.. What's going on? Is it only me?
Reply 5
It was so piss easy,

dm for unofficial mark scheme
Reply 6
Original post by Lelanor
I've been looking at the unofficial markscheme and I can't find anything I got wrong so I'm feeling pretty confident about it. I did get the varnish question wrong at first (I did 6 * 10 and got 50) but I changed it when I was checking through. It was the easier than some of the past papers I've done and there were no really difficult multiplications to, which I found hard on my non calc mock exam (the Nov 15 paper)

I've got it pm me
Reply 7
The exam was okay expect for the few silly mistakes i made.
Original post by Jadzy
It was so piss easy,

dm for unofficial mark scheme

Do you have it ? I need it
I did the circle theorems and the last question wrong.
Hoping for some method marks as I'm desperate for an A*
I've also found most the exams so far easy (@ElaArslan)
I haven't been doing much revision and been hitting 90% according to unofficial ms's
Thank you so much
Reply 12
Original post by Lelanor

Where do you find the unofficial mark scheme?
Original post by Bg1999
Where do you find the unofficial mark scheme?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4120523&page=1

Quick Reply

Latest