The Student Room Group

aqa poetry exam - predictions?

what themes does everything think will come up tomorrow?

also, i looked through all the past papers and the only poems that haven't come up are: coy mistress, brothers and in paris with you, although they've repeated some twice so a previous poem could be on it this year.

wishing y'all good luck!
My school have predicted To His Coy Mistress. How are you revising?:s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by pheebsdancer

thanks, I'd love it if Coy mistress came up tbh. At the moment I'm reading through my anthology and my past books to refresh my memory on poetry, then I'll probably do some plans for comparisons between some poems. What about you?
Yes but seeing as though it is a common prediction I doubt it will come up. Same here just going over things, might try my comparative essay if I have enough energy:rolleyes:
Reply 4
Brothers and In Paris With You have also never come up before and I'm betting on Paris With You or Coy Mistress
Reply 5
It is very very very unlikely for Manhunt and Farmer's Bride to come up as they have been twice and Manhunt especially as it was last years paper
Reply 6
Nettles may be a nice one to come up and it hasnt been on the paper for a number of years now :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by willsp8
Brothers and In Paris With You have also never come up before and I'm betting on Paris With You or Coy Mistress

yeah same, I love brothers and nettles so I'd be so happy if they came up haha
I'm just making posters using mr bruff then go through past paper marks scheme on points for comparison poems the make sure u look at the unseen poems
Original post by pheebsdancer
I think it's sonnets, in Paris with you or to his coy mistress

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending