The Student Room Group

OCR Biology A Exam Thread (Breadth - May 26, 2016 and Depth - June 7, 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
So screwed ahah
Original post by NYB
I remember there being three As in a row though... :biggrin:

Same here, it properly freaked me out :colondollar:
Original post by torilee
Same here, it properly freaked me out :colondollar:

I'm worried that the boundaries are gonna be sky rocket high
What did you guys do for the Zoo question i wrote "reintroduce them back into the wild":s-smilie:

Also what did you guys get for cell question that thing in the middle? And what was W
Went really well for me :biggrin:
Oh, the breadth OCR biology exam? Yeah it was alright, had some time to evaluate my life choices
Brb just gonna go drink some bleach
Original post by SuperHuman98
What did you guys do for the Zoo question i wrote "reintroduce them back into the wild":s-smilie:

Also what did you guys get for cell question that thing in the middle? And what was W

I put that Z was the vacuole, and W was the sucrose solution...? *crosses fingers*

I wrote "nothing" random guess
99% chance it's wrong

oh and in-situ conservation ?? Wrote osmething like invest in national parks??
(edited 7 years ago)
it was 98.5%, you did the calculation the other way around

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't W the tonoplast? Membrane surrounding vacuole

I think the cell had plasmolysed so the central circle was a vacuole, but it was pointing to its membrane, so i put a vacuolar membrane. I think W was cytoplasm, but I'm probably wrong...
did anyone get 6700%
Reply 572
Original post by torilee
I put that Z was the vacuole, and W was the sucrose solution...? *crosses fingers*

I said that too...
Crap I forgot to take it away and got 6700 😒, do you reckon there could be working out marks or did anyone else make this mistake?
Reply 574
Original post by roastedcrumbs
did anyone get 6700%

No, i got 28%
Original post by marianne5577
it was 98.5%, you did the calculation the other way around

Posted from TSR Mobile

But a 98.5% increase of 0.3 is 0.5955 not 21 or whatever that number was?
Reply 576
Original post by NYB
No, i got 28%

Yh i got 6600%

I wrote the zoo should create an ex situ conservation.
for the cell thing I picked prophase. for W I wrote some random ******** answer :^)
Reply 578
Original post by Hiba.A
Yh i got 6600%

But I got 28% for guanine tho
Percentage change is (final value - original value)x100 / original value ?

Got like 6600 or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending