The Student Room Group

[Official Thread] Edexcel 6BI02 (Unit 2 Old Spec) June 2016 (Exam Discussion)

Scroll to see replies

Awful
What did people say about the heart question?
Reply 62
Original post by jjcoolio
What did people say about the heart question?

Heart question? This thread is for the old spec AS exam, for those who are retaking, and there wasn't a heart question.
I thought it was an okay paper. What probability did you guys get for the genetic diagram?
Reply 64
what did you guys get for the vitamin c question the one where you had to work it out
Is this discussion for the new 2015 salters Nuffield spec or?? the old spec from 2008 for resits?
It was an overall good paper, I ran low on time a little due to over wording early questions but never couldn't answer a question.
Original post by hannahbuckley19
Is this discussion for the new 2015 salters Nuffield spec or?? the old spec from 2008 for resits?

resits
Original post by ihatelife777733
what did you guys get for the vitamin c question the one where you had to work it out

76.4%
Original post by forestspirit
It was an overall good paper, I ran low on time a little due to over wording early questions but never couldn't answer a question.

so am i the only one who found the first 2 questions of 8 horrible
Original post by ihatelife777733

I got a percentage decrease of 81.6%. None of my friends can agree on an answer, I may of compared the wrong numbers.
Reply 72
Yeah I got 76.4% too!
What did you put for why the Vit C concentration went down more when put in cold water first?
Reply 73
It was 6 tRNA right?
I got 8 then 5 tRNA
Reply 75
Original post by BrownGuyIrfan
I got 8 then 5 tRNA

i got 8 then 6 i hope i didnt miscount :/
Reply 76
Original post by cnow55
It was 6 tRNA right?

i got 6 tRNA, for the question where you had to transcribe that DNA or whatever it was did it say there was an 1 error in the transcription or one error in the DNA ?
what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be like?
Original post by Angus09
i got 6 tRNA, for the question where you had to transcribe that DNA or whatever it was did it say there was an 1 error in the transcription or one error in the DNA ?

Yeah I got 6 tRNA aswell, and i think for that question it was B. I thought it was actually quite a good paper, I don't know about anyone else....
Original post by sumayaplease
what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be like?

I think it will be the same as usual, in the 50s for an A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending