The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did the C3 paper and got 70/75 but still not really happy, because i had to redo each question about 2-3 times because i kept making stupid mistakes, and i still lost 2 marks in the first question because i read "give your answer to 3 decimal places" as "give your answer to 3 significant figures" .... -.-.
going to go through the one question i got outright wrong then do 2 hours of Biology Unit 5 revision.
Chemistry revision... Yay last exam this week :smile:
Just got home from the Biology exam, how did everyone find it? I thought it went brilliantly except that I forgot basics like what saturated and unsaturated means >.<

Going to do lots of memorising for chemistry now and then see what time it is by the time I finish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
Just got home from the Biology exam, how did everyone find it? I thought it went brilliantly except that I forgot basics like what saturated and unsaturated means >.<

Going to do lots of memorising for chemistry now and then see what time it is by the time I finish

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was alright. Just messed up on the statistical testing and am unsure about few of my other answers.

Yay Chemistry and General studies tomorrow, then exams are over for this week!
going to overrun to 6:30 but again, that's OK.
an hour left and got only myelin sheaths left of Topic 3 (Topic 3 is so gosh-darn long...)
Topic 4 (Brain structure and function, Brain development and Habituation, Development of the visual cortex, MRI fMRI and CT scans.)
Topic 5 (Drugs and Disease and GMOs)

going to try and at least finish Topic 3 and Topic 5 in the hour, and will try and do Topic 4 tomorrow. At 6:30 i'll start F335, not sure if the second C4 paper will happen today but we'll see
Reply 3645
I also just got back from Biology which means it's time for chemistry now. O_O

So much to do.. so little time.

I think I'm going to start at 6:00pm. - Need a little moment to breathe.

Biology was.. strange. Not sure. - But anyway, onto the next one.
Reply 3646

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Namita Gurung
I thought it was alright. Just messed up on the statistical testing and am unsure about few of my other answers.

Did you two both do the specimen paper or the resit paper? :'3
Original post by Anon_98

Specimen paper.
Which one did you do?
Reply 3648
Specimen paper.
Which one did you do?

Ah cool- I thought you were an A2 student all this time aha. - I did the resit one.

Glad you found it okay though + good luck for tonight's revision!
Original post by Anon_98
Ah cool- I thought you were an A2 student all this time aha. - I did the resit one.

Glad you found it okay though + good luck for tonight's revision!

Guessing I give off the A2 vibe :^_^:
How did you find your paper?

Good luck to you too !!
Original post by Thomith
going to overrun to 6:30 but again, that's OK.
an hour left and got only myelin sheaths left of Topic 3 (Topic 3 is so gosh-darn long...)
Topic 4 (Brain structure and function, Brain development and Habituation, Development of the visual cortex, MRI fMRI and CT scans.)
Topic 5 (Drugs and Disease and GMOs)

going to try and at least finish Topic 3 and Topic 5 in the hour, and will try and do Topic 4 tomorrow. At 6:30 i'll start F335, not sure if the second C4 paper will happen today but we'll see

AHHHH turned the page and forgot about responses in plants. change of plan, going to not do another C4 today, going to make notes on Topic 5 and the rest of Topic 3, then do a quick recap of the whole of F335, then return to Biology Unit 5 and try to do the whole of Topic 4 until it's all done.
Simply because C4 i am so much more ready for than Biology 5 and F335.
Reply 3651
Guessing I give off the A2 vibe :^_^:
How did you find your paper?

Good luck to you too !!

Hmmmmm...I don't really know how I found it. Don't think it was great but it wasn't terrible either. - I always find it hard to tell with Biology tbh.

Meh. It's the first exam so far that I didn't run out of time though ( infact, I had 10 mins to spare which I just spent triple checking everything) so I suppose that was a good thing! :s-smilie:
Original post by Anon_98
Hmmmmm...I don't really know how I found it. Don't think it was great but it wasn't terrible either. - I always find it hard to tell with Biology tbh.

Meh. It's the first exam so far that I didn't run out of time though ( infact, I had 10 mins to spare which I just spent triple checking everything) so I suppose that was a good thing! :s-smilie:

That's good then. True - the markschemes for bio are always a bit iffy. :plz2:
Original post by Anon_98

The specimen one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah my bio teacher is going to kill me if she finds out I left it blank, I put spearman rank and I didn't even have a reason - I just forgot to look at that booklet cuz it's separate from my notes.

Yay! I'm so looking forward to having a break, I've had all 4 subject exams this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah my bio teacher is going to kill me if she finds out I left it blank, I put spearman rank and I didn't even have a reason - I just forgot to look at that booklet cuz it's separate from my notes.

Yay! I'm so looking forward to having a break, I've had all 4 subject exams this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Statistical testing was the last thing I had to learn and I decided "what are the chances it will come up?" so didn't revise it.
I wrote down Elisa test :lol:
Statistical testing was the last thing I had to learn and I decided "what are the chances it will come up?" so didn't revise it.
I wrote down Elisa test :lol:

Hahaha, that ALWAYS happens - and the stuff you spend ages learning never comes up.

:loooooool: funniest thing I've heard all day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a migraine so i think this is my bodies way of telling me to stop. Going to take a nap. not the most productive day :/.
will plan out tomorrow later.
ugh.
:frown:
Reply 3658
I'm not at all tired but I'm.. tired but I'm not tired in the slightest but I am. :frown:

Hm, in this hour I am going to have dinner + make a list on everything I need to know.- Then I'll properly start the intense cramming sessions at 8:00pm.
English Literature AQA Tomorrow.
Revising all of the poems generally.

Hurray for MrBruff's YT Videos!

Latest

Trending

Trending