The Student Room Group

I think If failed maths because of what I drew in my paper?

I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2016_GCSE
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

LMAOOOO
Reply 2
I wish I didn't draw it now :frown:
Reply 3
Loool, I hope my examiner gives me pity marks because I didn't get to finish the last question and I was really upset about it because it was one of those juicy ones.

I wrote, ":frown:Almost done omg:frown:" right at the top

0/10 troll
Original post by Kiniun
Loool, I hope my examiner gives me pity marks because I didn't get to finish the last question and I was really upset about it because it was one of those juicy ones.

I wrote, ":frown:Almost done omg:frown:" right at the top

You shouldn't write any messages to examiners.
Reply 6
Original post by ForestShadow
0/10 troll

I had loads of time though, and drawing things in detail is something I do when bored so I just couldn't resist.
Reply 7
That's fuc*ing jokes man!! They'll probably just think that you're a little bit of a knob yourself :wink: and that you're a bit wieird.. Not the best idea as you could've spent your time going over answers and checking but if you like drawing massive cocks then that's cool with me :sexface:

The blank spaces with the crosses through them do not get scanned so the examiner will not see those pages and even if they see it they can't really penalise you for it
Reply 9
Original post by Bernie2016
You shouldn't write any messages to examiners.

They'll completely ignore it anyways
You will probably be fine, I dont think they scan blank pages in when they send it off so at most you will probably get a telling off from the school. Perhaps if the people who scan it in dont like it then you may lose the whole paper, if you get around 90-100% on the second paper then you could still get a B, definitely a C.
Reply 11
Original post by Mentalmirz
The blank spaces with the crosses through them do not get scanned so the examiner will not see those pages and even if they see it they can't really penalise you for it

I am talking about the blank space where you show working.
Reply 12

Oh dear... They just scan them in and don't scan the blank pages so the examiner probs won't get it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mentalmirz

They can void the paper, thats a pretty big penalty.
Reply 14
Original post by Bernie2016
They can void the paper, thats a pretty big penalty.

Damn, Now I think I have lost my second GCSE to pure stupidity.
Original post by harry998
if you like drawing massive cocks then that's cool

yeah each to their own I say, I doubt anyone would be remotely interested in pictures of big dicks tho...

that's cool with me :sexface:

:sexface:

Damn, Now I think I have lost my second GCSE to pure stupidity.

If nothing happens in the next day or so (not sure when they scan papers in but I would presume its pretty soon after an exam to prevent tampering of the papers) then you should be fine.
You're either a bad troll or retarded.
Who tf spends the last 30 minutes drawing a dick instead of checking over their answers? :wtf:
kudos for making the examiner giggle, a big ol wang sounds far more interesting than math questions
Why don't you stop swearing at the examiners and drawing stuff like that, and instead just check over your work? :confused::rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending