The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL Biology A new spec MARK SCHEME

Hello to anyone that's just done this exam, firstly I hope you all did well.

I was hoping all of us who take this paper could together make a contribution and make our mark Scheme.

As soon people start replying in this thread with answers they got ill start editing this and forming a realistic mark scheme, lets do thiss.

I will be adding lots of stuff in a few hours.

Everyone pls comment, I'm sure everyone remembers a few questions or so
yeah sure make one on Google docs so we can contribute, edit it etc.
Reply 2
I think for the last question the thing that was wrong with the heart was that the aorta was coming out of the right ventricle, and the pulmonary artery was coming out of the left ventricle. So therefore the reason that the hole in the septum allowed it to survive, was because it allowed oxygenated and deoxygenated blood to mix, so there was some oxygenated blood in what was being pumped to the body, so the cells still had oxygen to respire, allowing the baby to survive?
Original post by 2807
I think for the last question the thing that was wrong with the heart was that the aorta was coming out of the right ventricle, and the pulmonary artery was coming out of the left ventricle. So therefore the reason that the hole in the septum allowed it to survive, was because it allowed oxygenated and deoxygenated blood to mix, so there was some oxygenated blood in what was being pumped to the body, so the cells still had oxygen to respire, allowing the baby to survive?

Yeah i agree with that
Opps. Meant to put it in another discussion. Sorry.
(edited 7 years ago)
Making a mark scheme for edexcel biology new spec A ... please feel free to contribute:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4122033

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending