The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by surina16
Why don't you stop swearing at the examiners and drawing stuff like that, and instead just check over your work? :confused::rolleyes:

he cracked under all that pressure and just had to draw the most detailed picture of a cock one has ever seen
You silly sausage.
Reply 42
Original post by Fractite
You silly sausage.

Metaphor, much.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Not at all, Just that they are less likely to know what one is or not be able to instantly see what it is.

I am pretty sure that it is unlikely that a female marker wouldn't know what one looks like, it is not as though it is a largely kept secret
Reply 44
Original post by Swimetti
I am pretty sure that it is unlikely that a female marker wouldn't know what one looks like, it is not as though it is a largely kept secret

In that case, I must be 90% screwed.
Now you have experience you cna think up more amusing trolls for your next exam papers.
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

why would you do a stupid thing like that so what if you finshed 30 mins early you sit quietly and follow the instructions by the invigilators who clearly specify not to write things to examiners you've learnt your lesson now your paper maybe not marked
Original post by Bernie2016
You shouldn't write any messages to examiners.

Really-I always used to write "sorry" notes...like if I didn't understand the question-my teacher used to always say to me that it is okay..and sometimes best-it helps the examiners understand what you were trying to do!
Original post by Irrumabo
You're either a bad troll or retarded.
Who tf spends the last 30 minutes drawing a dick instead of checking over their answers? :wtf:

this made me laugh lol
Reply 49
Original post by chris2791
why would you do a stupid thing like that so what if you finshed 30 mins early you sit quietly and follow the instructions by the invigilators who clearly specify not to write things to examiners you've learnt your lesson now your paper maybe not marked

I was never informed not to give messages to examiners, But what I drew isn't really a message.

And have you tried to wait 30 mins?

If you try you will end up doing something, Drawing , Pick of the nose , etc...
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Really-I always used to write "sorry" notes...like if I didn't understand the question-my teacher used to always say to me that it is okay..and sometimes best-it helps the examiners understand what you were trying to do!

Im sure it will be fine, its just that our teachers always told us not to write ANY messages to them as it can give them a reason to invalidate the paper. Im guessing its to prevent people writing offensive stuff but if they are writing that they likely dont care enough to complete the paper so who knows :P.
Reply 51
I better get good marks on calculator paper just in case.
I better get good marks on calculator paper just in case.

I hope it doesn't get marked.
Aside from messy scratch outs on proper exams and arrows over the mess connecting to the new part, I've legit left notes for my professors and teachers at the top of quiz and test papers (never proper exams) like "work on back" or "more on the other side" or "I wasn't too sure here but" or "have a nice holiday" no lie, and one wrote their phone number back to me :colone:

Spoiler

maybe OP got extra marks for the detailed drawing! let's be optimistic here
Reply 55
Why is the main post getting so much REP?
Hmm. I know someone in gcse would have gotten an A* in Maths. But at the end he wrote "That was piss easy" and they disqualified him/ gave him an U. (Can't remember exactly what happened but he failed and would have gotten an A*)

Im not sure about you tbh.
Reply 57
What a cock-up.
Reply 58
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

They usually send these things back to your school so good luck with that
Reply 59
Original post by dgkjhl
They usually send these things back to your school so good luck with that

Damn, at least last time i'm off back is results day.

Latest

Trending

Trending