The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics A - Paper 3H - 2016 - Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Rupees question which number was it and answer?
Original post by IGCSETANK
Worst school? Ok then big **** search charter house and then tell me I got to the worst in the country faggot hahaha. Funny how you are self consciously trying to reassure yourself that you got it right by correcting other people that probably got it right, thick piece of ****. Really reflects your intellectual aptitude doesn't it?

Okay mate, i literally just created this account because you are either an amazing troll or actually slightly inept. Your answers are just plain wrong (at least the ones at the beginning of this thread) and so is your method, so shut up and listen to other people okay?.
Also I googled your school because you were so amazingly adamant and i first came across some chart house seafood restuarant.
Then I googled 'charter house school' and y'know what came up?
Capture.PNG
Makes complete sense.
We might be wrong but one of my friends has gotten 100% in all the papers she's done and she got 219. :smile:
I don't remember it exactly as I had a Latin exam right after.
Wrong one mate. I played against U15 Charterhouse in Cricket:
http://www.charterhouse.org.uk/
Reply 384
can anyone tell me what the last question was, how the pentagon? looked
like? what was the last question? i can't remember
(edited 7 years ago)
for the circle theorem I managed to get the 48 but how was the answer 63, can someone explain why u had to add 15?
A bit like this
Reply 387
Original post by KP509
can anyone tell me what the last question was, how the pentagon? looked
like?

5 sides
Reply 388
Original post by alexmatt101
Ahhhhhh. How many marks would i get for that...? out of 5?

i think 1 because you only found the 500
Reply 389
Vase answer not right. As they are mathematically similar and the volume is larger than the surface area on the larger vase then the suggested volume on the smaller vase (102.4) can not work as it is less than 120 - the surface area of the smaller vase.
Reply 390
Tyrszdgfrftgyhujik
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 391
what were the sides and angles of the pentagon?
Original post by Finting
Vase answer not right. As they are mathematically similar and the volume is larger than the surface area on the larger vase then the suggested volume on the smaller vase (102.4) can not work as it is less than 120 - the surface area of the smaller vase.

I don't understand your reasoning for it being incorrect. I'm almost 100% sure the answer was 102.4cm^3.
Original post by DreamingBigger
We might be wrong but one of my friends has gotten 100% in all the papers she's done and she got 219. :smile:
I don't remember it exactly as I had a Latin exam right after.

Just saying, but i have talked to many people who routinely get 100% in maths (some of which have done a level maths) and they all got 188. I m working on posting my mathematical working for proof.
Reply 394

Spoiler

yes yes yes i got 18 and 20 thank you so much i feel happy 2 extra marks :redface:
Original post by sivthasan
I don't understand your reasoning for it being incorrect. I'm almost 100% sure the answer was 102.4cm^3.

I can't remember what I got but isn't the volume the length ratio cubed?
Reply 396
Did anyone get 7X^2Y for the last algebra question? and for the last pentagon question i got the correct triangle areas but added it wrong to 199 not 188 what would i get out of 6 marks?
what kind of topics are we looking at coming up in 4H? (praying for surds)
Reply 398
I think 4H will be easier because the 3H wasdifficult
Original post by BOBQ
Did anyone get 7X^2Y for the last algebra question? and for the last pentagon question i got the correct triangle areas but added it wrong to 199 not 188 what would i get out of 6 marks?

Probably 4 out of 6 because you got everything right but you did addition instead of subtraction so theres one mark gone and you got the answer wrong so another mark gone.

Quick Reply

Latest