The Student Room Group

English Literature : Poems Anthology - Predicted Questions for Character and Voice?

Any predicitions for character and voice? Any poems i need to learn?
Give is likely, apparently. good luck :smile:
Give and The Ruined Maid has never come up before. It is possible that they could come up!
Original post by ericaosakwe
Give and The Ruined Maid has never come up before. It is possible that they could come up!

I will actually eat all of the pens in my pencil case if either of those jokes come up. I'm praying for the return of 'Ozymandias'.

Are they the only 2 that haven't. Also, can you give the names of the poems that can be compared with these 2.
Reply 5
[QUOTE="ericaosakwe;65216459"]Give and The Ruined Maid has never come up before. It is possible that they could come up![/QUOTE

What would be the theme to compare and hopefully its give , i have no clue on about ruined maid :X
Original post by MercrutioCaius
Are they the only 2 that haven't. Also, can you give the names of the poems that can be compared with these 2.

Honestly have no idea, I'm sitting the paper tomorrow too. But you can use BBC Bitesize as a way to revise these two poems. It really helps :smile:
[QUOTE="OKPeaceHD;65219035"]
Give and The Ruined Maid has never come up before. It is possible that they could come up![/QUOTE

What would be the theme to compare and hopefully its give , i have no clue on about ruined maid :X

Don't know honestly. Sitting the paper tomorrow too but I'm currently using BBC Bitesize to revise. They have great interpretations of the poems. :smile:
Original post by ValVettore
I will actually eat all of the pens in my pencil case if either of those jokes come up. I'm praying for the return of 'Ozymandias'.

Haha The ruined maid confuses me sometimes. But BBC Bitesize is really good with interpretations. Using it as I reply to this :P
Original post by MercrutioCaius

Oh and yes I believe they are the only two from Character and Voice that have never come up before :smile:
I'm a little suspicious though; if you watch how MrBruff on youtube predicted last years poems, he says that the examiners would never choose something so predictable. So i'm sort of wary that the examiners expect us to think it'll be Give or The Ruined main and then throw something completely different. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending