The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

@difeo

Think i just contracted AIDS reading the last page
Original post by Zayn is Bae
@difeo

Think i just contracted AIDS reading the last page

Most people are aware you're difeo.
Why am I getting a notification that Longshot quoted me AGAIN? What is there even to say?
Original post by ozzyoscy
Why am I getting a notification that Longshot quoted me AGAIN? What is there even to say?

People tend to reply when you mention them, it's how human beings tend to work.

"What is there even to say"

I dunno, but maybe try not informing others about if If I reply to you or not, they still don't care.
Post goes here.
Post goes here.

What?
HAHAHAHAHA oh geez got a notification from that
HAHAHAHAHA oh geez got a notification from that

Oh, I get it, you attack someone then when they reply, you're like "lol, I'm not reading your messages" and make fun of their future attempts to reply.

"But that's what winners do, y'know."

Dunno why you don't just block me, you won't see my posts and no arguments will start since you mainly start them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4968
This is so tedious.

Anyway, rumour has it WWE will be staying with one world title - and that champion may feature on both shows.
Original post by Mackay
This is so tedious.

Anyway, rumour has it WWE will be staying with one world title - and that champion may feature on both shows.

Ah man, guys on the wrestling forums were saying how John Cena should be Smackdowns first champion then guys like AJ Styles and others could get the championship on Raw.
Reply 4970
Original post by Longshot704
Ah man, guys on the wrestling forums were saying how John Cena should be Smackdowns first champion then guys like AJ Styles and others could get the championship on Raw.

Personally, I'd make SmackDown the show of the indie darlings.

WWE will always see RAW as the main show. It's three hours long, and has a richer history. If they put Cena, Reigns, Lesnar on there, I'd go the opposite route with SmackDown.

Have the casual fans tune into RAW, and allow SmackDown to showcase the best of the former indie talent: Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles et al.
Well you've acknowledged the banned guy, so clearly you want this thread to go back to how it was earlier.
Reply 4972
Well you've acknowledged the banned guy, so clearly you want this thread to go back to how it was earlier.

I just want to talk wrestling. If you don't, just take it to PM.
Original post by Mackay
Personally, I'd make SmackDown the show of the indie darlings.

WWE will always see RAW as the main show. It's three hours long, and has a richer history. If they put Cena, Reigns, Lesnar on there, I'd go the opposite route with SmackDown.

Have the casual fans tune into RAW, and allow SmackDown to showcase the best of the former indie talent: Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles et al.

As long as theirs brand invasions like the old days, I'll be happy.
Reply 4974
Original post by Longshot704
As long as theirs brand invasions like the old days, I'll be happy.

An NXT invasion is altogether more likely, I reckon.
Original post by Mackay
I just want to talk wrestling. If you don't, just take it to PM.

I made a pretty simple deal: we all ignore him. If you're gonna say no, that's not exactly fair, not least because he's not on this site any more. Been banned permanently 20 times over, why do you think that is? He's not the most friendliest of chaps and as you've seen is far more willing to tear the thread down than I am.

If you wanna talk to him, well then so will I. If you want it the other way around you let me know.
I made a pretty simple deal: we all ignore him. If you're gonna say no, that's not exactly fair, not least because he's not on this site any more. Been banned permanently 20 times over, why do you think that is? He's not the most friendliest of chaps and as you've seen is far more willing to tear the thread down than I am.

If you wanna talk to him, well then so will I. If you want it the other way around you let me know.

No one cares about your stupid deal, not Mackay no one. Who haven't you targeted in this thread?

I'm not friendly, that's rich coming from someone who likes manipulating and starting sh*t over nothing.

Now you're trying to manipulate Mackay now.

"Hey, I don't like this guy, so you can't either, otherwise I'll keep trying to start arguments and spam you're thread." I doubt Mackay or anyone is this stupid. You're ridiculous.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks for quoting, try not to touch any kids on the way out.
Reply 4978
Sami Zayn vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho already confirmed for the MITB. Two spaces left. I expect it'll be a returning Bray Wyatt and Alberto del Rio.
I hope Kane is in it, I just want one more Big Red Machine run.

Quick Reply

Latest