The Student Room Group

Do you think you'd survive prison?

Scroll to see replies

As Spongebob says: as long as you don't drop the soap you'll be fine.

[video="youtube;gWrRb0kz6Vw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWrRb0kz6Vw[/video]
depends
if they had kpop then yeah definitely
if not then i'd probably get myself into fights just because im bored
and 99% chance die in the process
Probably not. But if I did I wouldn't be letting go of that soap
Original post by 0to100
Lmao same why's it always uncles. And yea fighting skills don't come with size so as long as you can throw and have no enemies there you should be good.

Weird right :lol: Don't have much to do with them tbh, bunch of thieving bastards :rofl: but I know I could ask them for help if I needed it.
Yeah I've trained in different martial arts and fighting styles all my life tbh, I'm pretty damn quick for a big guy and I hit hard :biggrin: Wouldn't necessarily say size and skills don't go hand in hand, certainly wouldn't want any of the UFC heavyweights to get hold of me :tongue: Look up Michael Jai White as well, huge guy and fast as. If you keep up the martial arts and use explosive positives when you lift weights then getting big doesn't have to mean getting slow.
i've been in secure mental hospitals on at least four long occasions, if that helps?
Original post by 0to100
I said in like the beginning it might not even be that srs to need shanks or muscles but you saying muscles makes it a better time it's not always so simple as that.

Well, at least we're finally coming to some sort of an agreement now! I simply said that among a multitude of other factors, muscles could be helpful. Not for every situation, and that's it.
Anyway, i think it'd get too ugly and boring to continue this any longer. Whilst I don't fully agree with everything you said, there was some things that I agree with, and I'd just like to be done with this whole thing after a single suggestion I made sparked this debate =P
Original post by WoodyMKC
Weird right :lol: Don't have much to do with them tbh, bunch of thieving bastards :rofl: but I know I could ask them for help if I needed it.
Yeah I've trained in different martial arts and fighting styles all my life tbh, I'm pretty damn quick for a big guy and I hit hard :biggrin: Wouldn't necessarily say size and skills don't go hand in hand, certainly wouldn't want any of the UFC heavyweights to get hold of me :tongue: Look up Michael Jai White as well, huge guy and fast as. If you keep up the martial arts and use explosive positives when you lift weights then getting big doesn't have to mean getting slow.

Well training in MMA is unique lol most people aint big nor do they have professional fighting skill though I find just a bit of sparring on a bag could work. Most slugs call for just rage and desperation tbh like pick up the nearest whatever and whack em that's how ppl get by because they don't have skill, so in essence, MMA training aint needed but I'm sure it would help. Fancy spinning kicks tend to get in the way though but perhaps make the fight end quicker lol Well again UFC are professional trainers so of course they're trained to fight at their size. The average person doesn't just suddenly become a ninja warrior because they get muscles.
Original post by john2054
i've been in secure mental hospitals on at least four long occasions, if that helps?

LMAO why do I believe you??!
Original post by longshot100
Well, at least we're finally coming to some sort of an agreement now! I simply said that among a multitude of other factors, muscles could be helpful. Not for every situation, and that's it.
Anyway, i think it'd get too ugly and boring to continue this any longer. Whilst I don't fully agree with everything you said, there was some things that I agree with, and I'd just like to be done with this whole thing after a single suggestion I made sparked this debate =P

Eh whateva
I would dig a big hole in the shower and have my mates dig an even bigger mile long tunnel and escape.
Original post by 0to100
LMAO why do I believe you??!

Do you think that was a walk in the park? What was the longest time you ever spent 'away' then?
Original post by 0to100
Yep. My room looks like a ****ing cell anyways.
And my kitchen serves prison food anyways.
And my life is rife with violence anyways.

Damn, and how do you think you'd survive?

No. The Hole or protective custody or solitary confinement is limited cells and space so only reserved for people who seriously need it. Being a coward won't get you booked for you own little space. Soz.

Have you been to prison yourself?
Original post by john2054
Do you think that was a walk in the park? What was the longest time you ever spent 'away' then?

Nah wait you can't just move on let's discuss this, why were you in the mental ward my friend? And I was just in remand. I never got charged with it, so I never did time for a crime, I just waited in jail for a couple weeks waiting for court.
well if it's a cat-C or cat-B then probably, the worst that would happen is a fist fight which I've done many times on the streets but if its Cat-A or worse, an American supermax then I'd probably be dead in a couple weeks cuz of all the gangs
I just answered it to john.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
well if it's a cat-C or cat-B then probably, the worst that would happen is a fist fight which I've done many times on the streets but if its Cat-A or worse, an American supermax then I'd probably be dead in a couple weeks cuz of all the gangs

Did you know that the aryan brotherhood most of their recruits aint even racist they were just white and needed protection. I'd just have to become an American skinhead lmao
Original post by d_a99
After reading some stories and watching some videos on a page online I don't think I'd be able to survive prison at all.

Nope! I'd be torn apart. If I ever get sent to prison, it'll be suicide for me
Original post by 0to100
I just answered it to john.

What was it like? A guy at my work got put in jail for a night for calling a police officer 'bacon breath' lmao
Most of the time I slept, played chess, and read magazines off other guys till they were confiscated lmao nothing amazing.
Original post by 0to100
Well training in MMA is unique lol most people aint big nor do they have professional fighting skill though I find just a bit of sparring on a bag could work. Most slugs call for just rage and desperation tbh like pick up the nearest whatever and whack em that's how ppl get by because they don't have skill, so in essence, MMA training aint needed but I'm sure it would help. Fancy spinning kicks tend to get in the way though but perhaps make the fight end quicker lol Well again UFC are professional trainers so of course they're trained to fight at their size. The average person doesn't just suddenly become a ninja warrior because they get muscles.

Absolutely mate. You of course don't become a good fighter just by getting big, but then if you're a skilled fighter you don't lose that by getting big either, and if you're tall with it you gain a size advantage over a smaller opponent of the same skill level, hence their being weight classes in boxing, MMA... everything. Skill and technique is everything.

Interesting clip here actually with Michael White, showing how people thinking they move fast could actually land more punches with a change of technique.

[video="youtube;wdPP0TmqKiU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wdPP0TmqKiU[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest