The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Sami Zayn vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho already confirmed for the MITB. Two spaces left. I expect it'll be a returning Bray Wyatt and Alberto del Rio.

Do you want to go in circles?

Way I see it, banned people are fair game, so if you're gonna acknowledge him, it's fair if I do too. So what do you want? Shall we all ignore him like you keep asking? Either we all do it or there's no point - it was going fine, you were the only one who started replying to him after all.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Do you want to go in circles?

Way I see it, banned people are fair game, so if you're gonna acknowledge him, it's fair if I do too. So what do you want? Shall we all ignore him like you keep asking? Either we all do it or there's no point - it was going fine, you were the only one who started replying to him after all.

Leave him alone, Mackay is chill, your beef is with me.

You're proving me right, you can't get your own way and now you're trying to manipulate people and threatening to clog up their threads with your attempts at victimization.

Hell, I remember when you went into Heavyhearted post history and called him sad for his hobbies or whatever, you're a bully.

Nobody's gonna ignore me because a douche bag like you told them to.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4982
Special documentary to air on the Network post-RAW this Monday based on Rollins and his injury, recovery etc.

If they're trying to pass him off as a heel, that will just make people realise how hard he worked, how frustrating being on the shelf must have been, and will garner sympathy and strengthen him in the eyes of the fans.
:facepalm:

Don't say I didn't try and end it for you. Don't moan in future, you have zero reason to moan now.
Or maybe just stay out of my buissness and I'll stay out of yours? Decent deal if you ask me.

If you got a problem, PM me. Stop trying to show off.
Original post by Longshot704
Or maybe just stay out of my buissness and I'll stay out of yours?

Said the guy who keeps joining a site that he's banned from, and has been hurling insults and overreacting to everything for who knows how long.

Original post by Zayn is Bae
Two losers on the internet arguing, how wonderful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Said the forum addict with almost as many accounts as Longshot.
Two losers on the internet arguing, how wonderful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get stuffed.
Said the guy who keeps joining a site that he's banned from, and has been hurling insults and overreacting to everything for who knows how long.

Look at you though.
Original post by Longshot704
Look at you though.

I've not been banned, have no desire to be insulting or unkind to strangers anywhere, don't react much, nor have millions of accounts. No sane individual has loads of accounts, just to be on a forum.
have no desire to be insulting or unkind to strangers anywhere, don't react much,

hahahahahahaha!
Yay, 5000th post. I gotta say something special.

I miss King Barrett and Sasha Banks is hot.
(edited 7 years ago)

You've made 9,500 posts. I don't know where you've got the idea that everyone else is a forum addict, and you're a social butterfly from. I also don't understand why you think having to change accounts is a bad thing, it literally involves me choosing a username, fake email and then never having to log in again (I use the app), whereas you have to find the webpage, type in your username and password and click on the thread (so if anything, you expend more time getting in than I do). I do actually agree with you, Longshot probably should piss off, it's the self-righteousness that makes me chuckle, the desperate need to be superior. Honestly, you're far superior to Longshit as a poster, you're best off just IGNORING his every post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
You've made 9,500 posts.

How much is it per day on average? How does the # of posts compare to this Zayn account alone?

And that's in total, what about since I came back to forums after a few years away? Could you even spend a few weeks away?

The best people who can indentify (and help) drug addicts are former drug addicts. You'll surpass my post count in months. It's a situation that doesn't bring me any joy in watching, at least with Longshot he's a nasty fellow so I can't feel bad for him.
Not sure if Triple threat,

Or handicap.
@difeo

Think i just contracted AIDS reading the last page

Ozzy manages to get into an argument in every thread he posts in lol
(edited 7 years ago)
This thread is hilarious though. Just Ozzy and Longshot with the pointless neverending argument while Mackay desperately tries to keep things on topic :rofl:
I do actually agree with you, Longshot probably should piss off, it's the self-righteousness that makes me chuckle, the desperate need to be superior. Honestly, you're far superior to Longshit as a poster, you're best off just IGNORING his every post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not self righteous or desperately superioer, this guy goes around mocking people and manipulates his opponents when they talk back then has the nerve to call people keyboard warriors.

You're last sentence is correct though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
Ozzy manages to get into an argument in every thread he posts in lol

This.
Reply 4998
Original post by difeo
This thread is hilarious though. Just Ozzy and Longshot with the pointless neverending argument while Mackay desperately tries to keep things on topic :rofl:

I'm trying my god dang best man.
Are you serious difeo? You're actually signing into your difeo account now? Good grief, there goes my sympathy, you and Longshot are just too far gone.

Original post by Mackay
I'm trying my god dang best man.

No you're not, you completely ignored me several times trying to get this back to normal. What's happened now is entirely down to you. I told you you've no place to moan...

Quick Reply

Latest