The Student Room Group

Do you think you'd survive prison?

Scroll to see replies

I would probably get raped so hard.
I literally laughed! I knew a bloke who violeted an ASBO he weren't meant to go in or near city centre here because he like nicked outta primark all the time lmaoo so he acted stupid and just like yelled at this officer asking him why he was there, he said "I'm going to the ****ing bus! Your teeth are orange mate!" rofl like wtf. So they pinned him.

And I just answered that as well what I did in there lol
Original post by black1blade
I would probably get raped so hard.

:toofunny: funniest post all day
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny: funniest post all day

I am glad my uninspired forum whit is funny to someone :biggrin:
Reply 84
is it true about the raping ****?? what about people making you der little bich? say for example you beat someone up in prison could they harm you outside of prison for doing it, ?

-curious-
Probably. :frown: Wouldn't do sh** anyway though. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Simple as. :backstab: :dots: :cry2:
No stress issues ~ I'd be that silent hired assassin. Or so I like to think :tongue:

I'd probably get shanked on day 1 :emo:
Original post by 0to100
I literally laughed! I knew a bloke who violeted an ASBO he weren't meant to go in or near city centre here because he like nicked outta primark all the time lmaoo so he acted stupid and just like yelled at this officer asking him why he was there, he said "I'm going to the ****ing bus! Your teeth are orange mate!" rofl like wtf. So they pinned him.

And I just answered that as well what I did in there lol

LMAO
Nope I'm wayyy too sensitive for that
Original post by 0to100
Smh at longshot. TSR Mustafa is a prime example of people who are small and scared no offense TSR mustafa but you said you were and he went straight to stabbing someone. I mean...you're using very abstract theories instead of discussing the normality of what happens in pen. And being scared a sshit and stabbing someone beats muscles and being connected at any size beats muscles with no friends, I don't really get what you're asking.

Cba to exert effort into TSR , i won't be going to prison if i do end up in pen , il toughen up or something
Original post by 0to100
Nah wait you can't just move on let's discuss this, why were you in the mental ward my friend? And I was just in remand. I never got charged with it, so I never did time for a crime, I just waited in jail for a couple weeks waiting for court.

I went to a mental ward, in the first place, because i destroyed a car. Then have been in and out of hospital over the years, normally because i fall out with my shrinks. This was the reason why i got put in last, but then on the ward i got in to a fight with a woman, and things went downhill from there shall we say.

I've just completed a 5 year degree thought, with a 2.1 so it's not all bad.
Original post by d_a99
is it true about the raping ****?? what about people making you der little bich? say for example you beat someone up in prison could they harm you outside of prison for doing it, ?

-curious-

That's like maximum security if you're there for a long time when you start to go mental, like lifers and that, the worst of the worst
It depends on where you're sectioned the level of danger, if you're in jail for violating probation for shoplifting you're probably not gonna be with rapists or there long enough for raping but again it depends on where you are, how long, and how you get on in there. That being said I've witnessed or heard of people getting sexually assaulted by their cellies but not like violent shower rape while the prison guard stands outside keeping lookout nah
Original post by john2054
I went to a mental ward, in the first place, because i destroyed a car. Then have been in and out of hospital over the years, normally because i fall out with my shrinks. This was the reason why i got put in last, but then on the ward i got in to a fight with a woman, and things went downhill from there shall we say.

I've just completed a 5 year degree thought, with a 2.1 so it's not all bad.

Why'd you destroy the car and how is that mental wardy? lol
I know someone who held up a chip shop with watergun full of kerosene :\
Original post by 0to100
Why'd you destroy the car and how is that mental wardy? lol
I know someone who held up a chip shop with watergun full of kerosene :\

why or how? the how was with a brick to get in, and a samurai sword to do some patterns on the outside.

When i was in they asked me if i wanted to go to a hospital or a prison, and i chose the former. Still it has been a rough ride.
I think yeah because I'm quite tall and muscular
why or how? the how was with a brick to get in, and a samurai sword to do some patterns on the outside.

When i was in they asked me if i wanted to go to a hospital or a prison, and i chose the former. Still it has been a rough ride.

No...why...

I smell piss bc you're prob taking a major one right now stop it john lmao
I think I would. My ******* on the other hand...
I'd survive prison easy, I've been told by many former girlfriends that I have a feminine physique, so I'd just find the toughest guy and be his bitch. After that it's just coasting until i get out.
Original post by 0to100
No...why...

I smell piss bc you're prob taking a major one right now stop it john lmao

reallu, why because i was lonely and delusional. living by myself in a remote area of the city, and going for 8 mile walks bare foot.

I'm not taking the piss. i know all about what happened to me.. i can name some names and remember some faces.

Here are some dates for you 2005 7 months the radbourne unit derby and icu
2007 7 months the radbourne unit
2008 11 weeks chiromo lane private medical facility nairobi kenya
2009 over two years, the radbourne unit, pq (icu), dog kennel road lincolnshire, cygnet derby, audrey house and then finally release. Still think i'm lying huh oto?

then september 2011 from day release at derby uni, and 2012 jan from my first house, 2013 brought my family over, and moved to my second house, now 2016 graduation. mission accomplished.

i gave up smoking in jan 2012 as well i think?
reallu, why because i was lonely and delusional. living by myself in a remote area of the city, and going for 8 mile walks bare foot.

I'm not taking the piss. i know all about what happened to me.. i can name some names and remember some faces.

Here are some dates for you 2005 7 months the radbourne unit derby and icu
2007 7 months the radbourne unit
2008 11 weeks chiromo lane private medical facility nairobi kenya
2009 over two years, the radbourne unit, pq (icu), dog kennel road lincolnshire, cygnet derby, audrey house and then finally release. Still think i'm lying huh oto?

then september 2011 from day release at derby uni, and 2012 jan from my first house, 2013 brought my family over, and moved to my second house, now 2016 graduation. mission accomplished.

i gave up smoking in jan 2012 as well i think?

:nothing: This ruins everything else

Quick Reply

Latest