The Student Room Group

16 Year old boy with a 30 year old man.

I just wanted to know what your guys' opinions were on this...

In February i was going through a really **** time and went on grindr and started talking to him and we agreed to meet.

He picked me up took me to his (about 5 mins away) and he made me some alcoholic beverages and i got drunk and gave him a handjob he was really sweet said don't do anything you don't want to, wanted me to cuddle up next to him it was kinda cute actually.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If youre not a trolling, my verdict is VILE, based on the completely inappropriate age gap and awful behaviour. Your father, or indeed mother, should give him a bloody good hiding.
On grindr at 16? christ.
What is your question?
Reply 5
Nonce.
WTF did I just read?:s-smilie:
Original post by Retired_Messiah
On grindr at 16? christ.

Ikr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

In February i was going through a really **** time and went on grindr and started talking to him and we agreed to meet.

He picked me up took me to his (about 5 mins away) and he made me some alcoholic beverages and i got drunk and gave him a handjob he was really sweet said don't do anything you don't want to, wanted me to cuddle up next to him it was kinda cute actually.

Grindr is for 18+ and he can just be playing nice until he gains your full trust so he can **** you in the ass and then drop you like hot bread.
Reply 9

I call :troll2:
Screaming
Guys i am not lying or trolling the sole reason i did this was because i was feeling really down and it was nice to be wanted and treated nicely for a change, i'm not an idiot he wanted me to suck his willy but i said no because i didn't want any STIs to deal with i have actually told my mum and she just kept begging me not to do anything like it again my dad doesn't know but he'd probably smack my face and say im disgusting
Guys i am not lying or trolling the sole reason i did this was because i was feeling really down and it was nice to be wanted and treated nicely for a change, i'm not an idiot he wanted me to suck his willy but i said no because i didn't want any STIs to deal with i have actually told my mum and she just kept begging me not to do anything like it again my dad doesn't know but he'd probably smack my face and say im disgusting

He should smack you for being stupid. Don't let a 30 yr old man take advantage of your loneliness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by 0to100

Spoiler

Didn't know you care about grindr :mmm:
Reply 15

What the actual f**k...
m8 it's your life so do what you want but you have asked for advice so I'm going to give it to you, whether you listen to it or not i don't care. Stop. Tell your parents, but stop. I'm sorry and i know that it must be a shitty time but that happens in life so get used to it. He may seem and act like he loves you and cares for you, and maybe he does, but most likely he doesn't. so stop. You don't want to drive your family away because either you didn't tell them or you ran off with this dude. If you don't listen to this advice I'm not saying that your life will get better or worse, but it sounds like once you tell your parents or someone they can help. This rough patch in your life WILL get better so don't do anything your gunna regret.

PS if you're a troll oh well who cares? xD banter..../ waste of your time?
(edited 7 years ago)
What is grindr...?
Reply 18
Original post by Tootles
What is grindr...?

It's for people who like making smoothies...

Your mums talking sense. You should listen to her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending