The Student Room Group

Ccea software systems development

Does anyone study this for As level and sat the exam today?
Yeah I done it today!! Found it quite difficult. Harder than previous years i thought :frown: Hadn't a clue about that IComparable question or the last two 5 markers...
Reply 2
Original post by jmcardle587
Yeah I done it today!! Found it quite difficult. Harder than previous years i thought :frown: Hadn't a clue about that IComparable question or the last two 5 markers...

I left the last 2 5 markers out couldnt start them at all, even the inheritance question was different than the previous papers
Yeah i left them out too!! Hardest paper yet, the grade boundaries shouldn't be too high.. that question about 3 tests you should do on code for data validation???? hadn't a clue
Reply 4
Original post by jmcardle587
Yeah i left them out too!! Hardest paper yet, the grade boundaries shouldn't be too high.. that question about 3 tests you should do on code for data validation???? hadn't a clue

Me neither, the second question was horiffic
Reply 5
I thought maybe 60% of it was achievable but there were a few awful questions. I think I managed to bluff my way through Q2, but I had no clue what IComparable was either. Was definitely a lot harder than the past papers and the specimen paper.
Reply 6
Original post by DanBing
I thought maybe 60% of it was achievable but there were a few awful questions. I think I managed to bluff my way through Q2, but I had no clue what IComparable was either. Was definitely a lot harder than the past papers and the specimen paper.

I think ccea love to change their papers up a lot, ive had two As papers so far, one this and one maths and they have been horrible

Quick Reply

Latest