The Student Room Group

why would a girl do this?

Met a girl off tinder. She was really sweet and shy. Anyways we text alot, she is clearly keen and interested. A bit of flirting led to her revealing she's a naughty girl despite her demeanour and me inviting her to my place to which she agreed and then said, hm actually another day. 2/3 days later the cold feet appear with things like i'm busy this weekend etc. I said straight to her do you want something because you used to message me a lot and now you go cold on me etc She says 'well i've been thinking and i think it's better to stop this.' said nothing more when i asked.

why would you go through all of that and u-turn? women are so complicated jeez. I know she goes and sleeps with guys, I worked that out and she basically told me anyways not to mention agree to sleep with me temporarily.

So why would a girl change her mind randomly?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Met a girl off tinder. She was really sweet and shy. Anyways we text alot, she is clearly keen and interested. A bit of flirting led to her revealing she's a naughty girl despite her demeanour and me inviting her to my place to which she agreed and then said, hm actually another day. 2/3 days later the cold feet appear with things like i'm busy this weekend etc. I said straight to her do you want something because you used to message me a lot and now you go cold on me etc She says 'well i've been thinking and i think it's better to stop this.' said nothing more when i asked.

why would you go through all of that and u-turn? women are so complicated jeez. I know she goes and sleeps with guys, I worked that out and she basically told me anyways not to mention agree to sleep with me temporarily.

So why would a girl change her mind randomly?

She a hoe bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just because she sleeps with other guys doesn't mean she has to sleep with you

Girls can change their minds, she obviously just realised she wasn't particularly interested

This infuriates me.
Reply 3
Original post by A-LJLB
Just because she sleeps with other guys doesn't mean she has to sleep with you

Girls can change their minds, she obviously just realised she wasn't particularly interested

This infuriates me.

Did I say she HAS to sleep with me? She told me yes first so I expect then that she wants to have sex. Does your brain have feminist agenda on it by any chance? I suppose I'm a creep now huh.
We can change our minds real quick. On her behalf i apologise for our shitty ways.

Look for someone else.
Did I say she HAS to sleep with me? She told me yes first so I expect then that she wants to have sex. Does your brain have feminist agenda on it by any chance? I suppose I'm a creep now huh.

I don't agree with feminism, not in the way it is portrayed anyway. So no.

Don't put words into my mouth, I never said you were a creep.

Just because you expect it doesn't mean it's a written contract, she can change her mind, end of. Chances are she just became uncomfortable with it, move on and find someone who doesn't and is worth your time
(edited 7 years ago)
Girls are confusing at times.
I guess she just changed her mind and didnt wsnt to talk to you anymore. Its really unfortunate but thats how things go at times.
Im sorry she decided this bit youre better off without her!
Original post by Monsor

damn right, they're all hoes on Tinder lol
Reply 8
Original post by A-LJLB
I don't agree with feminism, not in the way it is portrayed anyway. So no.

Don't put words into my mouth, I never said you were a creep.

Just because you expect it doesn't mean it's a written contract, she can change her mind, end of. Chances are she just became uncomfortable with it, move on and find someone who doesn't and is worth your time

don't talk to me like **** then. just because you are a girl don't make assumptions on me either. lose the attitude.
It could be performance anxiety, or maybe for reasons only known to her she isn't ready to sleep with you and was starting to feel a bit pressured (the fact that she has slept with other guys doesn’t mean she is incapable of being anxious or insecure). I know this because I have been in a similar situation.
don't talk to me like **** then. just because you are a girl don't make assumptions on me either. lose the attitude.

I think you need to look into who's giving the attitude...

I simply don't agree with people expecting sex, people can change their minds. It would be the exact same if you had changed your mind. I never made assumptions about you lol. I never once referenced your character personally.
Original post by A-LJLB
I think you need to look into who's giving the attitude...

I simply don't agree with people expecting sex, people can change their minds. It would be the exact same if you had changed your mind. I never made assumptions about you lol. I never once referenced your character personally.

'just because she sleeps with other guys doesn't mean she has to sleep with me' - assumption.

I never said she has to sleep with me - I said she agreed to come to my place and then backed out 10 minutes later and said another day. A few days later it's suddenly a no. I then asked why would you do that? More than a fair question.
'just because she sleeps with other guys doesn't mean she has to sleep with me' - assumption.

I never said she has to sleep with me - I said she agreed to come to my place and then backed out 10 minutes later and said another day. A few days later it's suddenly a no. I then asked why would you do that? More than a fair question.

Fair enough, I could have worded it better, I meant in general - plus your wording just grated on me a little, sorry.

I can understand your frustration, but like I said she can change her mind and obviously did. At the end of the day, she's obviously not worth your time and just messed you around so just move on
She'll have found another guy, it is Tinder. Can get 50 guys an hour, sounds like she's really into her cocks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bro, these hoes ain't loyal - they rotate. You can't trust anything they say, cos they'll just do whatever the hell they want and blame you for it instead of admitting they were wrong. Move on and find another ***** - if you're on Tinder, you'll get another match soon enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending