The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

At least you got reps for it!!! :woo:

I wonder what you'll be drawing in the calculator exam! :h:
Reply 81
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I wish I didn't draw it now :frown:

But why would they take off marks? It's just a drawing, it's not like you didn't answer the paper. They are more concerned about the answers than the empty lifeless pages so don't worry. Examiners don't have enough time to ensure that all pages are kept clean as long as you didn't draw on the bar code where they scan your paper!
You should've asked for spare paper so you could draw to your heart's content on that instead.
Since examiners are teachers, I doubt they'll be best pleased to see it- but that's if they see it at all.
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

Lol no they can't fail you for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol no they can't fail you for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope your right.
Original post by harry998
That's fuc*ing jokes man!! They'll probably just think that you're a little bit of a knob yourself :wink: and that you're a bit wieird.. Not the best idea as you could've spent your time going over answers and checking but if you like drawing massive cocks then that's cool with me :sexface:

How do you know that the cocks drawn were massive :rofl: :mmm: :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

they will use a 3d printer and ......
Reply 87
How do you know that the cocks drawn were massive :rofl: :mmm: :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It pretty much spanned 90% height of a page.
Will you be doing the same in your next exam? They have over 400 a year writing or drawing obscenities in their exams. Nothing new, but reasonably rare. If you really did do it they normally disqualify you plus further sanctions and send the paper back to the school.
It pretty much spanned 90% height of a page.

Why so big :lol:
Reply 90
Why so big :lol:

Because I had alot of time to perfect it.
I wish I didn't draw it now :frown:

That's really funny but if it was on one of the pages that is crossed out I don't think they will see it because I don't think they're scanned in by the computer so you're safe :smile: xx
Anyways, it would be totally unreasonable to mark you down for something like that ... you're basically just revising biology in your maths exam :biggrin: so even if they saw it I doubt they'd take marks away etc xx

Also if you can draw one with perfect shading and veins you've probably been looking at yours too much :') x
(edited 7 years ago)
troll

but if it isn't they probably won't do much; or they will give you 0 for drawing inappropriate/abusive material on your exam papeer. Yes that is a rule haha
Reply 93
Original post by LeoZango
troll

but if it isn't they probably won't do much; or they will give you 0 for drawing inappropriate/abusive material on your exam papeer. Yes that is a rule haha

0??? I don't know what to expect now.

I hope they just overlook it.
0??? I don't know what to expect now.

I hope they just overlook it.

As in 0 marks out of 100. They just won't mark the paper. It depends on if they mark the whole paper before seeing it. (Depending on if it was on the last page etc).
Reply 95
As in 0 marks out of 100. They just won't mark the paper. It depends on if they mark the whole paper before seeing it. (Depending on if it was on the last page etc).

Well at least it was at the back end of the paper.
Well at least it was at the back end of the paper.

Did you not consider, you know, using the time wisely and checking your answers?
Original post by theunitedGOAT
they will use a 3d printer and ......

I'm pretty sure 3D printers don't work like that.
Reply 98
Did you not consider, you know, using the time wisely and checking your answers?

I only answered like half the paper as that was pretty much all I understood and had little to check over leaving 30 mins.

Latest

Trending

Trending