The Student Room Group

PE Practical Score

Are teachers allowed to tell student's their practical scores over email?
I'm not sure over email but I'm sure you can be told face to face as we were all told ours a week after our moderation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _chloeematt
I'm not sure over email but I'm sure you can be told face to face as we were all told ours a week after our moderation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, because my teacher never seems to reply to my emails. Don't know whether it's personal or not, but I really want to know if it was a possibility I got an A*... :frown:
Mine was shouted at me down the corridor:biggrin: Tbh i dont really think it matters how you're told
We were told in lesson a few days after the edexcel examiner came 😂 he even told us what percent we wud need in the theory paper to get the A or A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amy__xxx
Mine was shouted at me down the corridor:biggrin: Tbh i dont really think it matters how you're told

Original post by abdullahi_mo
We were told in lesson a few days after the edexcel examiner came 😂 he even told us what percent we wud need in the theory paper to get the A or A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

It seems everyone else knows theirs! I really want to know because I want to know if it is even possible that I got an A* (or A). :frown:
Original post by asd.987
It seems everyone else knows theirs! I really want to know because I want to know if it is even possible that I got an A* (or A). :frown:

what were your score before moderation do you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Igot 45/50 for practical but this was before moderation so hopefully it stays that way.
Original post by Charlss
Igot 45/50 for practical but this was before moderation so hopefully it stays that way.

If it stayed that way you would need (according to our system at my school) 65 for an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _chloeematt
If it stayed that way you would need (according to our system at my school) 65 for an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a lie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abdullahi_mo

Well... that's what our system said. our system gives us higher than what we need to make sure we are on a solid grade and no chance of us slipping down because of grade boundaries... I could still get an A on the theory paper but a high one and still get an A*
To get an A* with a practical score of 45 you're going to need to get a pretty high score in the exam, preferably above 90%.

Quick Reply

Latest