Are you.... okay? :lolwut:

You must keep yourself pure for that special someone, okay?! :u:

:yep: I'm fine!

True, true...when will my doctor come? I've waited ever so long...:cry2:
Bora bora me thinks
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:yep: I'm fine!

True, true...when will my doctor come? I've waited ever so long...:cry2:

You're still so young smh. Anyway, we'll search together :awesome: - but what if we only find one and we both want him?! :erm:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You're still so young smh. Anyway, we'll search together :awesome: - but what if we only find one and we both want him?! :erm:

We will have to roll a dice.

The naked hulk alongside came, And the twain were casting dice; 'The game is done! I've won! I've won!' Quoth she, and whistles thrice.

:colone:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
We will have to roll a dice.

The naked hulk alongside came, And the twain were casting dice; 'The game is done! I've won! I've won!' Quoth she, and whistles thrice.

:colone:

If you get one first you need to set me up :u:
Reply 49
Original post by Impressive
Eat some honey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

on the moon..... BANTER
Sex?
I'm married and we never went on a honeymoon. :sad:
Original post by Sabertooth
I'm married and we never went on a honeymoon. :sad:

Go on one right now! :ahee:
It would be all :sexface: for me :rofl:
Reply 54
Original post by Reue
Seems everyone just sticks to the '3 weeks on a deserted beach' idea. Lets have some originality! Give me ideas TSR and what would be your dream honeymoon? 3 weeks... £5k.... go!

Just sex. Save £5K.
Go on one right now! :ahee:

I wish!

We're going to New York in July but that's to visit my spouse's mother so not really a "honeymoon". :frown:
Original post by Sabertooth
I wish!

We're going to New York in July but that's to visit my spouse's mother so not really a "honeymoon". :frown:

Aww, you can make a honeymoon out of it! :giggle: You're going with each other so it will be great anyway! :h:
Aww, you can make a honeymoon out of it! :giggle: You're going with each other so it will be great anyway! :h:

Aha, if only. Her mother lives in a 1 bedroom apartment - we'll be sleeping on the couch in the living room. Not really all that romantic!
Reply 58
Book tickets for South of france - get on wrong flight - end up in Amsterdam - red light district - threesome with prostitute - wife realises she's a lesbian - get divorced - get depressed - become a cocaine addict and fund addiction through working as gigolo - get aids - go mad - cut dick off - get in car despite lack of license - run over some people - finally pass out due to blood loss - wake up in hospital - meet doctor Stavlos who has a weird fetish for men without a penis - get discharged - get kidnapped by doctor Stavlos and spend rest of life as his sex toy...
Original post by John55
Book tickets for South of france - get on wrong flight - end up in Amsterdam - red light district - threesome with prostitute - wife realises she's a lesbian - get divorced - get depressed - become a cocaine addict and fund addiction through working as gigolo - get aids - go mad - cut dick off - get in car despite lack of license - run over some people - finally pass out due to blood loss - wake up in hospital - meet doctor Stavlos who has a weird fetish for men without a penis - get discharged - get kidnapped by doctor Stavlos and spend rest of life as his sex toy...

:redface:

Is this how Ross's future went after Friends ended?

Quick Reply

Latest