The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Noooo keep going it was getting good
and then there's this speech about "provocateurs de violents" or something and kissing your kids at night and stuff, seemed deep

While the kids of my age were talking about cars
One of the guys I used to know was stealing codes - errrrm hahaha idk what that means and worrying considering french is my mother tongue, but it's so colloquial that I don't understand .. -
Once he came at school with a gun
I was shocked to see him with a weapon
I don't give a **** about your ****ing codes
I was scared, I say it
But I had a heart, I say it
I say it but I'm still here for my ****ing friends
Today, for him, the bullet sound is printed on the skull
Those who used to hang out in the building took him down

Now I am genuinely lazy xD
Original post by 0to100
@FrenchUnicorn which word is "ici" in the English translation

And how do you say noob in french then? lol

Ici = here

Noob = petit joueur (litteraly)
But I translated "vendu" as "noob" because in that context that's what it means
Most of the time, "vendu" means "sold"
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
While the kids of my age were talking about cars
One of the guys I used to know was stealing codes - errrrm hahaha idk what that means and worrying considering french is my mother tongue, but it's so colloquial that I don't understand .. -
Once he came at school with a gun
I was shocked to see him with a weapon
I don't give a **** about your ****ing codes
I was scared, I say it
But I had a heart, I say it
I say it but I'm still here for my ****ing friends
Today, for him, the bullet sound is printed on the skull
Those who used to hang out in the building took him down

Now I am genuinely lazy xD

Yea this is ****ing deep. Because the clip at the end said something about "challenging violence and so if you do you can go home with a good conscience" than those who resorted to "picking up arms in despair" is what the song said, at the end, I noticed that. So damn gewd. Cheers. I mean...merci bucoup...or whatever it is lol
So nique les clones means **** people who copy or sheeple basically? @FrenchUnicorn
Original post by 0to100
Yea this is ****ing deep. Because the clip at the end said something about "challenging violence and so if you do you can go home with a good conscience" than those who resorted to "picking up arms in despair" is what the song said, at the end, I noticed that. So damn gewd. Cheers. I mean...merci bucoup...or whatever it is lol

Very lazy/tired now but tag me tomorrow and I'll continue :yep:

YW :3
Original post by 0to100
So nique les clones means **** people who copy or sheeple basically? @FrenchUnicorn

Exactly ^^
Very lazy/tired now but tag me tomorrow and I'll continue :yep:

YW :3

Exactly ^^

You've gaind my 1st follow like :adore: cheers alot
Oh wait ur not my 1st follow just remembered lol well anyway thx
Original post by 0to100
You've gaind my 1st follow like :adore: cheers alot

Original post by 0to100
Oh wait ur not my 1st follow just remembered lol well anyway thx

:lol: :lol: YW :3 and thanks for the follow :h:
:lol: :lol: YW :3 and thanks for the follow :h:

Xpect me tomorrow, au revoi belle :colone:
Reply 29
Original post by 0to100
[video="youtube;TjXM_o_6k3g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjXM_o_6k3g[/video]

How did he go from this pudgy pasty kid to that in the op? Always rated his bars though, you guys know this band and the lead rapper Nekfeu? Hard.

@Wilfred Little @Andy98 @WoodyMKC @Boss_Rhythm

Don't speak much French so I wouldn't be able to translate the lyrics quick enough to rate their quality (obviously not the rhymes cause of the translation), but he has got a good flow
@FrenchUnicornI'm awake now :colondollar: are you?
:rofl:
Original post by 0to100
@FrenchUnicornI'm awake now :colondollar: are you?

Never give in to the group pressure
When you hurt, deep inside you feel the doubt

Chorus (translated yesterday)

I'm a nomad, don't tell me we're just good enough to stay
Get out, I don't give my money/ I don't feel like a loner - tbf idk.. The word is colloquial so it can have two senses -
Don't tell me to settle in
When you're different they want to beat you
You're unhappy when you have a dream your parents do not believe in
You speak French? :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
You speak French? :biggrin:

My friend does GCSE french in school, I would tell her but she would take a million years to translate 1 sentence LMAO :biggrin:
When you hurt, deep inside you feel the doubt

Chorus (translated yesterday)

I'm a nomad, don't tell me we're just good enough to stay
Get out, I don't give my money/ I don't feel like a loner - tbf idk.. The word is colloquial so it can have two senses -
Don't tell me to settle in
When you're different they want to beat you
You're unhappy when you have a dream your parents do not believe in

Which words is "never" so I know where to start? :biggrin: There must be a cognate somewhere...lol
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
My friend does GCSE french in school, I would tell her but she would take a million years to translate 1 sentence LMAO :biggrin:

mm :\
Original post by 0to100
Which words is "never" so I know where to start? :biggrin: There must be a cognate somewhere...lol

Mmmh.. Never = jamais , but donc take all of what I said litteraly because the words are not put in the same order, also some of the words you hear in French do not have the same sense in English so the translated word would actually be different from what you expected
Mmmh.. Never = jamais , but donc take all of what I said litteraly because the words are not put in the same order, also some of the words you hear in French do not have the same sense in English so the translated word would actually be different from what you expected

Ahh jamais I think I saw that in google translate lol but ok it's definitely a start, at least I know he's not on about the usual like sex, cards and drugs and that. Would desecrate a beat like this. You've been awesome and don't hate me if I ask you something else in the future :wink:
*cars not cards lol

Latest