The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA Photojournalism, Halls???? UAL

Im studying BA photojournalism at UAL starting in 2016. I wanted to know people doing this course, what halls is everyone going to????
Reply 1
Hey! I'm doing the course in September, didn't manage to get the halls i wanted so i've rejected the offer and looking at private accommodation alternatives!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hey I'm doing this course! Search the LCC Facebook page and you'll find us, I've found like 4/5 others doing this course. I'm at Brooke hall but trying to swap to highline
Reply 3
Ahhhh brilliant I'll try and find you all!
Oh right, I got into costume store but was just too far out so rejected my offer! Looking at private accommodation in London now or possible a flat with people! Fingers crossed!
Reply 4
Original post by HaydonPerrior
Hey I'm doing this course! Search the LCC Facebook page and you'll find us, I've found like 4/5 others doing this course. I'm at Brooke hall but trying to swap to highline

What's the link to the page??
Original post by ashbuick
What's the link to the page??

im not sure off the top of my head. just search LCC UAL 2016 and the group should come up
Reply 6
Original post by Haydon_Perrior
im not sure off the top of my head. just search LCC UAL 2016 and the group should come up

Ahhhh wonderful I'll have a look!
Hey guys! I'm starting photojournalism in september too! What's your name on facebook so I can add you? (I didn't find the group btw)
Reply 8
Original post by manuferneini1
Hey guys! I'm starting photojournalism in september too! What's your name on facebook so I can add you? (I didn't find the group btw)

Mines Ashleigh Buick and I'll send you a link to the group

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending