The Student Room Group

What would you do for your honeymoon?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:redface:

Is this how Ross's future went after Friends ended?

I hope not, I was always quite fond of Ross...
Original post by FireFreezer77
New Zealand or Australia. Spending some quality time together and doing fun activities.
Then watch a Nitro Circus Live Show.
Admire the scenery, tour the country!
That would be nice :biggrin:

I live in Australia and the forests are beautiful especially down near nayook
Original post by Impressive
In bear's cave.

@the bear

the Management™ of the Cave™ are happy to host honeymoons and other celebrations of the cementing of relationships.

Gavin is authorised to conduct Weddings, Handfastings and Funerals in the Cave™... although not all at once :teehee:
Original post by John55
Book tickets for South of france - get on wrong flight - end up in Amsterdam - red light district - threesome with prostitute - wife realises she's a lesbian - get divorced - get depressed - become a cocaine addict and fund addiction through working as gigolo - get aids - go mad - cut dick off - get in car despite lack of license - run over some people - finally pass out due to blood loss - wake up in hospital - meet doctor Stavlos who has a weird fetish for men without a penis - get discharged - get kidnapped by doctor Stavlos and spend rest of life as his sex toy...

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RickmanAlways
I live in Australia and the forests are beautiful especially down near nayook

Ah sweet!
Now i want to go even more!!!
I shall google nayook!
Original post by the bear
the Management™ of the Cave™ are happy to host honeymoons and other celebrations of the cementing of relationships.

Gavin is authorised to conduct Weddings, Handfastings and Funerals in the Cave™... although not all at once :teehee:

Funerals? I think I will have a look at different services.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
The Isle of.. Fernandos!

I believe that's actually Los Gigantes, Tenerife! It's a shame that TV show exists. It's such a nice place…
Original post by iEthan
I believe that's actually Los Gigantes, Tenerife! It's a shame that TV show exists. It's such a nice place…

Take me out has some merits, occasionally we watch it and play guess the man's located and occupation (we're awful people)
Original post by John55
Book tickets for South of france - get on wrong flight - end up in Amsterdam - red light district - threesome with prostitute - wife realises she's a lesbian - get divorced - get depressed - become a cocaine addict and fund addiction through working as gigolo - get aids - go mad - cut dick off - get in car despite lack of license - run over some people - finally pass out due to blood loss - wake up in hospital - meet doctor Stavlos who has a weird fetish for men without a penis - get discharged - get kidnapped by doctor Stavlos and spend rest of life as his sex toy...

So when're we getting married?
Reply 69
Original post by Precious Illusions
So when're we getting married?

Well, I have very little money at the moment so if you wanna do this within the year... it'll have to be in a field somewhere, because I can't afford a church. I like Cornwall.
Either a quiet isolated island somewhere or somewhere really cold and snowy where time can be spent getting warm inside a cabin and skiing etc

Quick Reply

Latest