The Student Room Group

Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by muslim mob

Scroll to see replies

wahabi next door
Original post by JordanL_
What religion were the people that attempted genocide 80 years ago?

One hundred years ago, in Armenia? Muslims.

They didn't attempt it though, they succeeded.
Original post by Listers
The 300-strong mob of Muslim men in rural Egypt also burned down seven homes belonging to Orthodox Coptic families, over rumours of an affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/elderly-christian-woman-stripped-naked-and-paraded-through-streets-by-mob-a7049926.html

These are just the types needed in Europe, Merkel should fly them in first class. Isn't that the ideal for future Islamification of those bloody heathen Christians?
"In rural Egypt"... enough said.

Disgusting nonetheless. Religion of peace, at it again.
Is it bad if I'm not surprised? It's well known Egyptian Muslims don't like Coptic Christians.

And just because there was an affair between a Muslim and a Christian, there's not ****ing reason for them to burn down homes. Disgusting bastards.
Original post by JordanL_
What religion were the people that attempted genocide 80 years ago?

Good question.

Alfred Rosenberg was a pagan who believed that whites came from Atlantis.
perverts
Wheres the Egyptian guy who last week was saying how swell everything is in Egypt with Christians and Muslims living peacefully
I fail to see how religion plays a part in the incident. Yes, it's absolutely disgusting and a barbaric incident. But in terms of how religion plays into this, I feel its a more cultural and local tension rather than an Islam amendment of torturing and brutally humiliating the lady.

Now let's see, what does Islam say about this eh? Firstly, I feel this is torture. Well, in a hypothetical sense, let's imagine there was a war between the Coptic Christians and the Muslims. Islam forbids harming children, woman and the elderly as well as pillaging infrastructure. We can clearly see just how many rules have been broken so far.
I'm not saying there isn't a violent crime against Coptics in Egypt that maybe a direct link to someone misinterpreting the Holy Book and going on a mini-crusade of redemption, but in these case the issue is the relationship between the Coptic Christian minority and Egyptian majority.
I'll end this with a little historical reminder, when the prophet(PBUH) migrated to modern-day Medina, the first thing he established was a good relationship with the Jews, and ordered mutual respect. I doubt the same can be mentioned today in modern day Egypt...
What about the muslims being burnt alive by christian mobs in central african republic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hanz_a93
What about the muslims being burnt alive by christian mobs in central african republic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean like Muslims do to Christians in Nothern Nigeria on a daily basis? See? We can all play the whataboutery game....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by KimKallstrom
You mean like Muslims do to Christians in Nothern Nigeria on a daily basis? See? We can all play the whataboutery game....

What about the poor bamboo being slaughtered daily to feed arrogant self centered franchise obsessed pandas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about the girls who've been raped by Boko Haram and had their homes destroyed?
Original post by AlphaWolfZ
What about the poor bamboo being slaughtered daily to feed arrogant self centered franchise obsessed pandas?

Pandas need bamboos to live/survive.

People don't need to randomly kill others to survive.

And PANDAS ARE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Pandas need bamboos to live/survive.

People don't need to randomly kill others to survive.

And PANDAS ARE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY

True they are cute, but why does the liberal media never cover the atrocities committed by pandas on the red panda minority. The red panda genocide is real and we need to open our eyes...
Original post by AlphaWolfZ
True they are cute, but why does the liberal media never cover the atrocities committed by pandas on the red panda minority. The red panda genocide is real and we need to open our eyes...

BUT THEY SO FLUFFY :3333
Reply 36
Original post by lolatmaths
come on, theres always threads like this on TSR.

there seems to be a disproportionate amount of news that are against muslims here.

Maybe if they stopped doing this sort of thing...
Reply 37
Original post by Listers
The 300-strong mob of Muslim men in rural Egypt also burned down seven homes belonging to Orthodox Coptic families, over rumours of an affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/elderly-christian-woman-stripped-naked-and-paraded-through-streets-by-mob-a7049926.html

Beastly, cruel, cowardly behaviour. Egypt has severe cultural problems in the way its Muslim males view and act towards women. Sick society.
Original post by joecphillips
Rediculous argument, what religion are the people committing genocide today?

Original post by caravaggio2
Yes isn't there, but if the followers of Islam stopped doing this sort of vile **** then the stories would dry up.
Google Christian violence then Google Muslim violence.
So are Google involved in some islamophobic conspiracy?

I couldn't entertain either of these posts.
Original post by caravaggio2
Yes isn't there, but if the followers of Islam stopped doing this sort of vile **** then the stories would dry up.
Google Christian violence then Google Muslim violence.
So are Google involved in some islamophobic conspiracy?

im not condoning nor saying that we shouldnt bother with the violence perpetrated by muslims. Simply that we are all too aware this happens and the responses include bashing islam. Its so repeated its lost its meaning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending