The Student Room Group

National 5 Business Manegment

National 5 Business Management 2016-Exam Discussion Thread

Hello and welcome to the National
5 Business Management Exam Discussion Thread. On this thread, you can discuss any questions regarding the upcoming exam and predictions on what questions can come up etc. It'd be great if anyone posts revision sources that they use to revise. Please post any questions you have and someone will always reach out to help you!
How is everyone feeling for friday😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Need to revise, but cant find the motivation....
Hope the exam is like last years👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
So much to remember but I'm getting there
I don't know if I am ready I think I am but donn't feel like it
Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Never thought I'd have to write "perfect tea growing climate" and "flawed underwear" in a business management exam haha, I have the paper if anyone wants me to send pictures :smile:
That was harder than last year but overall not too bad
It was a great paper everything I revised came up
Original post by James26488
It was a great paper everything I revised came up

Yeah there were many q about tech which I am happy were in the model papers haha
Original post by SSJBlue
Never thought I'd have to write "perfect tea growing climate" and "flawed underwear" in a business management exam haha, I have the paper if anyone wants me to send pictures :smile:

This i nothing to do with business but do you have the englsih close reading paper as well?
Original post by SSJBlue

Could you post it on here please! :smile: i found it okay. Wasn't too bad!
Posting paper pics here would be great - thank you.

Original post by SSJBlue
Reply 14
Think it went pretty well, no extremely challenging questions
That was a really good paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you all think it was easier than last year or do you think the A grade will be slightly lowered. Last year it was 76% and 2014 was like 74%:smile: I think this was more like 2014
Original post by studyranger
Do you all think it was easier than last year or do you think the A grade will be slightly lowered. Last year it was 76% and 2014 was like 74%:smile: I think this was more like 2014

Yeah I agree with you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending