The Student Room Group

Is there any point in retaking an AS year starting 2016?

Because of the changes in A levels where we do AS exams and A level exams together for most subjects at the end of 2 years, would there be no reason to retake an AS year?
Reply 1
It's no longer possible. Unless you retake after year thirteen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by mliela
It's no longer possible. Unless you retake after year thirteen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I looked around online, most places where this was said was in terms of the year above. They cant retake because its a new syllabus. But I couldnt fine anything online about people that would be retaking the new syllabus starting September 2016. If what youre saying is for current year 12 students, do you have any links that I could maybe see?
Reply 3
Original post by A Sajid
When I looked around online, most places where this was said was in terms of the year above. They cant retake because its a new syllabus. But I couldnt fine anything online about people that would be retaking the new syllabus starting September 2016. If what youre saying is for current year 12 students, do you have any links that I could maybe see?

I don't have any links. This year at the last retakes before finishing sixth. Ie exams taken in year twelve then resat in year thirteen. However since all exams are sat at the end of year thirteen there's no time to retake. Unless, as I said earlier you retake after year thirteen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest