The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ his tweets are protected
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Rather be a paki than a chav like you tbf
Posted from TSR Mobile

Have fun running a corner shop for the rest of your life then.
Original post by Malevolent
^ his tweets are protected

The guys been getting dogs abuse
Original post by Jimmy Seville

:rofl:
@xKay

Add this to the title page

Best thing you've ever posted.
Jimmy right now.

Jose admitted to paying for MUTV subscription every year when he was the Madrid boss :coma:

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/736124114314747904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The guys been getting dogs abuse

Better than being on benefits!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Better than being on benefits!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not though is it really? Being sat at home on the dole watching TV all day, or getting up at 5am making sure the drinks fridge is full of Lucozade and all the newspaper's are stacked up doing a 16 hour shift.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reckon this will be the thread that finally knocks arsenal off the throne of the worst thread of the forum.

Arsenal thread has been pretty quiet lately.. but the last united thread was a final thousand posts of shite.

That trend, added to your guarenteed rediculous summer transfers, and the moriniho ******** should guarentee this thread gets the title.
Reply 70
Original post by fallen_acorns
Reckon this will be the thread that finally knocks arsenal off the throne of the worst thread of the forum.

Arsenal thread has been pretty quiet lately.. but the last united thread was a final thousand posts of shite.

That trend, added to your guarenteed rediculous summer transfers, and the moriniho ******** should guarentee this thread gets the title.

Oh don't worry it was 55-45 in favour of United thread. Lol at how they circlejerked over Van Gaal when I said he was **** from day 1. Mourinho I think will last 2 years anyway.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Oh don't worry it was 55-45 in favour of United thread. Lol at how they circlejerked over Van Gaal when I said he was **** from day 1. Mourinho I think will last 2 years anyway.

Thoughts on your greatest manager ever finally getting the move to the club he dreamed to manage?
Reply 72
Original post by Dirtybit
Thoughts on your greatest manager ever finally getting the move to the club he dreamed to manage?

https://vine.co/v/OOQhhbLpFtA

I always feel it is certain posters that normally derail threads, so it could affect any thread and tends to go from one to another and starting irrelevant topics like Taylor swift....

As summer season starts, it only going to get worse tbf.

Much prefered the thread when it was the Manchester United Society threads, use to get some irrelevant discussion but was more based on football tbf IIRC. Had some good posters back in the day too, :moon:
Original post by samiz20891
I always feel it is certain posters that normally derail threads, so it could affect any thread and tends to go from one to another and starting irrelevant topics like Taylor swift....

As summer season starts, it only going to get worse tbf.

Much prefered the thread when it was the Manchester United Society threads, use to get some irrelevant discussion but was more based on football tbf IIRC. Had some good posters back in the day too, :moon:

Why does it matter if we talk about other matters on an Internet forum? It's not that deep bro, it's just pixels.

Thoughts on Zayn and Gigi's alleged break-up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does it matter if we talk about other matters on an Internet forum? It's not that deep bro, it's just pixels.

Thoughts on Zayn and Gigi's alleged break-up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always thought that was the point of the Misc thread tbf. Just saying the thread back in the day seemed better imo, that's all not that it matters tbf.
Haven't got a clue what the last sentence is referring to, so No opinion I guess.
Reply 76
It's true though this thread is going to get AIDS real quick.
Since I've returned to posting I've noticed the threads get derailed really quickly hahaha
Original post by samiz20891
I always feel it is certain posters that normally derail threads

Very high correlation between activity levels and aids levels.

United thread isn't that bad its because the United thread is like the United/Misc thread atm.

Latest