The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and have never been to a party

Scroll to see replies

You're missing out bud.
Maybe you should host some parties like me and my fellow alpha friends do weekly.
You need to have gone to at least ONE party before the end of high school or its game over.
jk at uni there are plenty of opportunities to go to parties. But you'll need some experience beforehand.
If only i could take you under my alpha wings.

Unless you genuinely have no interest in parties. In which case thats fine and you have nothing to stress about.
Original post by Rowan Drake
My advice is just go to one party. If you feel like you do not fit in trust me you will. I have been to a ton of these parties. Im 16 and tbh i wasn't really a popular or attractive guy. But theres something different about parties. There is no judgements. Everyone lets you do what you want for some strange reason. The biggest fear will be consumption of alcohol or drugs (if there is any) but you just have to say no if you don't want any. People will probably respect you more for rejecting it if they are all out of their mind. Itss a good experience factor nevertheless.

i mean yeah you are right this is all true - except no one i know throws parties and if they do I'm never invited :/
Original post by BirdIsWord
You're missing out bud.
Maybe you should host some parties like me and my fellow alpha friends do weekly.
You need to have gone to at least ONE party before the end of high school or its game over.
jk at uni there are plenty of opportunities to go to parties. But you'll need some experience beforehand.
If only i could take you under my alpha wings.

Unless you genuinely have no interest in parties. In which case thats fine and you have nothing to stress about.

i don't really know - i feel like they're not really going to be my thing, but i still want to go and experience one !! idk
Don't u dare say who cares and its not a big deal about something you've experienced, even if you haven't everyone has different opinions on whats a big deal and what isn't. example is if a person who's never tried kit kat goes omg i want kit kat so bad and makes a big deal out of it , and you who's had many different types of chocolate goes honestly its not a big deal, you are not allowed to say that because you are not in their unfortunate life or situation.
you cant ****ing say that when you've been to one also others have different opinions of whats a big deal and what isn't. An example is when a person goes omg I want to try kit kat soo bad and you who've eaten all different kinds of chocolate goes its not a big deal. So no one should ever say Who ****ing cares about anything if ur not the person going thru it.
My friends birthday party was **** tbh. His sister kept putting on *****y music and some idiot was running around with nerf guns. Plus the only beer was fosters which tastes like piss imo.
It's true, you will do better in life, belive or not just be yourself and do your best in school be happy! = )
Original post by Axel Perez
It's true, you will do better in life, belive or not just be yourself and do your best in school be happy! = )

I don't to be too irksome as this is your first post but it's recommended to not dig old threads up.
Make a new one if you feel your point is important. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending