The Student Room Group

Whatsapp shenanigans

1) That one person in the group chat who's in the background lurking
2) Them feels when you're getting roasted in the gc
3) When you try to avoid someone on whatsapp but accidentally go on
4) When you read someones message and the grey ticks turn blue so you're forced to reply
5) When you're both online but too stubborn to start a conversation

Any more?
What's Whatsapp?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
1) That one person in the group chat who's in the background lurking
2) Them feels when you're getting roasted in the gc
3) When you try to avoid someone on whatsapp but accidentally go on
4) When you read someones message and the grey ticks turn blue so you're forced to reply
5) When you're both online but too stubborn to start a conversation

Any more?

when you can change your settings so people cant see when you was last active...
Reply 3
Original post by shawtyb
when you can change your settings so people cant see when you was last active...

If you happen to be online at the same time they can still see your online
Reply 4
If you happen to be online at the same time they can still see your online

but if you dont click on them, they cant see unless the cilck on you
When you happen to be that one lurker on the background and want to leave the lame-ass group chat but don't want everyone to see 'tootles has left the conversation' :K:

When you trying to avoid having to reply to people's conversations but whatsapp tells you 'you have five new notifications'... I feel so popular

When you wanna check out someones profile pic who you haven't spoken to in a long time but you accidentally call them
(edited 7 years ago)
When you're both typing at the same time and one of you stops to see what the other one sends...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by shawtyb
but if you dont click on them, they cant see unless the cilck on you

:confused: Do you even know how whatsapp works? Wether you click on their profile or not, they'll still see you online
Reply 8
Original post by tootles44
When you happen to be that one lurker on the background and want to leave the lame-ass group chat but don't want everyone to see 'tootles has left the conversation' :K:

When you trying to avoid having to reply to people's conversations but whatsapp tells you 'you have five new notifications'... I feel so popular

When you wanna check out someones profile pic who you haven't spoken to in a long time but you accidentally call them

The last one. Happens all the time...

Did you copy my thread? :rofl3:
The last one. Happens all the time...

Did you copy my thread? :rofl3:

yeah :teehee: thanks anonymous :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending