The Student Room Group

What would you do with £10,000?

Scroll to see replies

Save it for uni if I go.
If I don't go uni, save it for a house or car. If I can't do that, then at least help pay the bills. :yep:
Original post by Deyesy
Buy alot of coffee and many, many ingredients for many, many chocolate chocolate brownies :coma:

Oh and give some to mental health charities :smile:

:rofl: very set priorities!!

Original post by aamirac
Save it for uni if I go.
If I don't go uni, save it for a house or car. If I can't do that, then at least help pay the bills. :yep:

:hugs: very good plan
I'd donate some to charity, help some homeless people, give some to my mum&dad, and save some for uni. :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I'd donate some to charity, help some homeless people, give some to my mum&dad, and save some for uni. :smile:

Lovely things to do!
Original post by iEthan
Verrrryyyyy niceeeeeeee!

This :love: just remove the mac coz Apple
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
Lovely things to do!

Awhh! Thank Youu :smile: I am very passionate about helping homeless people and charities etc. :h:
Original post by Imperion

This :love: just remove the mac coz Apple

Your image embed messed up a bit but I still saw it :love: very nice indeed! *types this on his MacBook Pro* :ninja:
Breast augmentation.

Original post by iEthan
Just got me thinking as I saw this competition on TSR...sounds like a good deal to me! :yay:

Not subtle enough, Ethan. :hand:
Original post by Hydeman
Breast augmentation.

Not subtle enough, Ethan. :hand:

Now, now… :ahee:
I would save it as I want to go to University in the future so gonna have a big debt.
I'd save it for uni. Then "splash out" when I get to uni.
Original post by loveleest
I'd save it for uni. Then "splash out" when I get to uni.

What would you splash out on? :awesome: I'd splash out on a Netflix subscription and expensive ice cream…. :getmecoat:
Original post by iEthan
What would you splash out on? :awesome: I'd splash out on a Netflix subscription and expensive ice cream…. :getmecoat:

Probably on jewelry and clothes
I would give £1000 of it to OP so he can buy his momma a house
Then i'd give £4000 so you can buy your whole family houses
Then i'd give £2000 so you can put this money in your savings account.
Then i'd give £3000 so you can spend some money for no reason.
Save it, as a deposit for a house.
Original post by Irrumabo
I would give £1000 of it to OP so he can buy his momma a house
Then i'd give £4000 so you can buy your whole family houses
Then i'd give £2000 so you can put this money in your savings account.
Then i'd give £3000 so you can spend some money for no reason.

My mum has a house tyvm. :smile:
Reply 36
Invest in the stock market :biggrin:
In this thread, I can see why we as a country have an issue with people's finances.. Perhaps on a selfish note, at least it means that the rest of us are good.

I would rather be "boring" and have a massive safety net. That's essentially what I have right now. I am in my own safety net.
Original post by iEthan
Personally, I'd help my mum with her debt and then save up the rest for uni :yep: what would you do with £10,000? I'm interested to know :beard:
Just got me thinking as I saw this competition on TSR...sounds like a good deal to me! :yay:

I would add it to my trading account- I really need a bigger account to start making bigger trades now that I have come up with good strategies.
Give it to mama of course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending