The Student Room Group

Can you bring a grade U up to a grade D?

Hi guys

So just wondering, for the new AS exams, I felt like I did really bad on my paper 1 for Bio and Chem (which counts for 50% of my overall grade). Think I got a U, at best hope an E. If I do really well on my Unit 2 exams for Bio and Chem (an A or a B), would that boost up my overall grade to at least a D?

Thanks
Original post by nightwing51214
Hi guys

So just wondering, for the new AS exams, I felt like I did really bad on my paper 1 for Bio and Chem (which counts for 50% of my overall grade). Think I got a U, at best hope an E. If I do really well on my Unit 2 exams for Bio and Chem (an A or a B), would that boost up my overall grade to at least a D?

Thanks

If you get a U in one unit they will throw you of the course. Even if your overall grade is an E
Original post by theunitedGOAT
If you get a U in one unit they will throw you of the course. Even if your overall grade is an E

My college are aware of my circumstances and are simply looking at my overall grade
My college are aware of my circumstances and are simply looking at my overall grade

ok, you can get your grade up from a U to an E
ok, you can get your grade up from a U to an E

Not to a D? Why not?
Not to a D? Why not?

and a D
and a D

Ok, thanks for the help :smile:
Ok, thanks for the help :smile:

you're welcome
Hi guys

Thanks

My teacher says her students had Us afte their premocks but they managed to rally and pull off 2A* 3As and 6Bs

Quick Reply