The Student Room Group

Bore-off! Tell us a boring story [ROUND TWO]

Scroll to see replies

It's not really a story without a problem and a resolution to be fair.
So right, today I walked into school, and I saw my friends and I then said Hi. Later we proceeded to walk to the exams (after registration ofc) then so yeah K wait for it wait for itttttttttt.....we walked into the exam hall and sat down and the invigilator said some **** per usual and then we picked up my pen and started to write. Buut plot twist, my stomach started rumbling like a huge ass whale when we were doing out english lit papers and the a levelers doing their chemistry papers. So basically they all just gave me the death stare yeah. And later I found a mini spider on my desk and I ALMOST screamed, but I had to suppress the urge as I don't want to be banned from exams for another 5 years. Then after a daunting hour and 50 mins I walked out with my friend and had a sip of water.

The end:u:
Original post by Salamandastron
Well at least it has more depth to it thank your limited vocabulary skills considering you have repeated the same boring point twice :h:

I wasn't trying to be offensive xD
Reply 43
I MADE CUPCAKES AND THEY BURNT! :headbang::hippie:
Reply 44
When I woke up this morning, I wanted to eat. In the fridge I had eggs, ham, milk, some yoghurts, chicken breasts, garlic sauce, orange juice, apple juice and sausages. I didn't want to eat any of this and I wished that I had some fish or a steak or some cheese or some ice-cream but unfortunately, I didn't have any fish nor a steak nor some cheese nor some ice-cream. I had no choice but to fry some eggs or boil them or make an omlette, or I could have fried some chicken or boiled it or made a chicken soup. But I've decided not to fry some eggs or boil them or make an omlette, nor fry some chicken or boil it or make a soup. I just went back to sleep.
Napped for an hour
Reply 46
There once was a runner named Dwight.
Who could speed even faster than light.
He set out one day
In a relative way
And returned on the previous night.

Einstein's special relativity anyone? Didn't think so.
Reply 47
Original post by nomnomnomm
tokyo ghoul? :biggrin:

i dont know what molar equations are but they sound like little moles
moles are cute furry little things

molestar.jpg

some moles have weird noses!
BOOM
YOUR POST IS INTERESTING

Tokyo ghoul, yes!! :colondollar: Moles however is chemistry!! A level chemists may tend to get bored of it once they have to use it the 89537439th time in a day :bored:
I just plaited my hair
Reply 49
Original post by Wimsett
I've always wished there was a way for me to revise while sleeping

trust me you don't want to :cry2: bad enough cramming 20 hrs of straight revision on one subject, then having it follow you in your meagre 6 hours of sleep and then having to sit a 1-2 hour paper on it an hour after you wake up. I feel like, a zombie, I've drifted into the void of numbers and stoichiometry,,,
I had leavers tea today. And I hated it :colonhash:
I'm SO ****IN BORED!!! The end.
I went for a shite and nothing happened
Reply 53
My bro pinched me and ran away and I could do nothing 'cuz am a tortoise and he never said sorry! (but I don't care):colonhash:
The cat sat on the mat?
corrected grammar in posts. the guilty know to whom i refer.

then i looked through my collection of ladies' avatars :smug:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm breathing right now
Is everyone just going to give each other rep for the sake of it? At this rate no one is going to win.:dontknow:
(edited 7 years ago)
Last night, I decided to think about something.

I thought about going to bed.

I decided to make this decision because I thought it would be good.

I decided that I would be also risky for once and get into my pyjamas just before midnight. My current pyjamas are pink. Tbh, pink is my favourite colour. Well, it's not really my favourite colour but I like saying that bc it's a nice phrase. The actual shade isn't pink though bc that would be incorrect. The actual shade is more like a ..cream. It is a cream shade of pink. That is most correct.

So, I decided to count down and so as the clock was continuing to tick, I decided to wait on the edge of my bed whilst watching my cream shade of pink pyjamas

I decided this bc I thought it would be good.

11:58:00 I was still waiting.

11:58:45 I was still waiting.

11:59:00 I was still waiting.

11:59:20: I was still waiting.

11:59:30 I decided to get up.

"Oh no", I said to myself. - For it hadn't reached midnight yet and I kind of broke the rules of my own game. I felt very sad but since I was already up, I began to walk across the room.

My eyes were just looking at the pyjamas but then there was one moment where I accidentally got distracted and looked at the floor instead ! I felt so ashamed. My floor is brown and fuzzy. - it is so fun to look at. It is also soooooo soft and my feet love it!

I lifted another foot up and put it down. My brain thought it was so tiring however, I then did the same with my left leg. What possessed me to continue this potentially impairing process is beyond me! Up and down. I thought about how I would wear my pyjamas. It sometimes gets really difficult bc I don't know whether to start with the bottoms or the top. If you start with the top then I usually wear them faster but starting with the bottoms is a better idea bc it just is.

wow!- After spending so many seconds walking, my pyjamas were now in perfect reach. I lifted my hand from the side of my body and reached over and grabbed my pyjamas. I closed my fist to make sure I had grasped it properly. Nobody wants their pyjamas to fall on the brown, fuzzy carpet! But that's exactly what ended up happening! I don't even know how but my hand unfurled and BAM, my pyjamas were now on the floor. I looked at them, then looked at my curtains. My curtains are cream. - The colour cream automatically makes me feel so warm + comfyyy. I looked back at my pyjamas again.

I inhaled. The muscular region of my diaphragm contracted, my diaphragm flattened. My external intercostal muscles contracted. My internal intercostal muscles relaxed. My ribs moved up and out. The volume of my thorax increased then the pressure around my lungs decreased which caused the pressure in the alveoli to decrease and air entered my lungs.

Fresh air in my system is so refreshing.

I thought it would be a good idea to exhale too.

So I exhaled.

The muscular region of my diaphragm relaxed, my diaphragm returned to it's dome shape. My external intercostal muscles relaxed. My internal intercostal muscles contracted. My ribs moved in and down. The volume of my thorax decreased then the pressure around my lungs increased which caused the pressure in the alveoli to increased and air exited my lungs.

I now felt like I had the necessary energy to be able to pick up my pyjamas. So I counted down from three.

Three..

Two..

One..

Then reached towards the floor and used my hand to clamp my pyjamas. The button of my pyjama top looked weird after the clamp had taken place so I made sure it was okay by unravelling the top that I had clamped. Luckily, it was all okay.

"Phew", I said to myself.

And finally, I could get changed into my cream shade pink of pyjamas.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98
Last night, I decided to think about something.

I thought about going to bed.

I decided to make this decision because I thought it would be good.

I decided that I would be also risky for once and get into my pyjamas just before midnight. My current pyjamas are pink. Tbh, pink is my favourite colour. Well, it's not really my favourite colour but I like saying that bc it's a nice phrase. The actual shade isn't pink though bc that would be incorrect. The actual shade is more like a ..cream. It is a cream shade of pink. That is most correct.

So, I decided to count down and so as the clock was continuing to tick, I decided to wait on the edge of my bed whilst watching my cream shade of pink pyjamas

I decided this bc I thought it would be good.

11:58:00 I was still waiting.

11:58:45 I was still waiting.

11:59:00 I was still waiting.

11:59:20: I was still waiting.

11:59:30 I decided to get up.

"Oh no", I said to myself. - For it hadn't reached midnight yet and I kind of broke the rules of my own game. I felt very sad but since I was already up, I began to walk across the room.

My eyes were just looking at the pyjamas but then there was one moment where I accidentally got distracted and looked at the floor instead ! I felt so ashamed. My floor is brown and fuzzy. - it is so fun to look at. It is also soooooo soft and my feet love it!

I lifted another foot up and put it down. My brain thought it was so tiring however, I then did the same with my left leg. What possessed me to continue this potentially impairing process is beyond me! Up and down. I thought about how I would wear my pyjamas. It sometimes gets really difficult bc I don't know whether to start with the bottoms or the top. If you start with the top then I usually wear them faster but starting with the bottoms is a better idea bc it just is.

wow!- After spending so many seconds walking, my pyjamas were now in perfect reach. I lifted my hand from the side of my body and reached over and grabbed my pyjamas. I closed my fist to make sure I had grasped it properly. Nobody wants their pyjamas to fall on the brown, fuzzy carpet! But that's exactly what ended up happening! I don't even know how but my hand unfurled and BAM, my pyjamas were now on the floor. I looked at them, then looked at my curtains. My curtains are cream. - The colour cream automatically makes me feel so warm + comfyyy. I looked back at my pyjamas again.

I inhaled. The muscular region of my diaphragm contracted, my diaphragm flattened. My external intercostal muscles contracted. My internal intercostal muscles relaxed. My ribs moved up and out. The volume of my thorax increased then the pressure around my lungs decreased which caused the pressure in the alveoli to decrease and air entered my lungs.

Fresh air in my system is so refreshing.

I thought it would be a good idea to exhale too.

So I exhaled.

The muscular region of my diaphragm relaxed, my diaphragm returned to it's dome shape. My external intercostal muscles relaxed. My internal intercostal muscles contracted. My ribs moved in and down. The volume of my thorax decreased then the pressure around my lungs increased which caused the pressure in the alveoli to increased and air exited my lungs.

I now felt like I had the necessary energy to be able to pick up my pyjamas. So I counted down from three.

Three..

Two..

One..

Then reached towards the floor and used my hand to clamp my pyjamas. The button of my pyjama top looked weird after the clamp had taken place so I made sure it was okay by unravelling the top that I had clamped. Luckily, it was all okay.

"Phew", I said to myself.

And finally, I could get changed into my cream shade pink of pyjamas.

That wasn't boring because it was written by you in your wonderful style of writing and it can make anything seem magical. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest