The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

Thanks. But, my biggest fear is being rejected. It may sound pathetic but yeah. Maybe, one day, I might have the courage but I doubt that day will come anytime soon.

Argh, why is everything always so complicated when it comes to me? Sorry. Thanks.

M x

Although it's not pathetic at all, he could have the exact same fear!
You'd be doomed to not telling each other for life if this continues!
It will hurt you more in the future when you think 'what if I had just mustered up the courage to be honest about it? Life could have been so different'

No problem :smile:
Dear You,

You cursed me today and you hoped that my future children would grow up to hate me. Sad that you're all talk and no show. You're a terrible mother and if I have kids, I'll do everything to make sure I'm not a bitch like you.

Me.
Dear you,
I want to tell you everything and open up but I can't. I'm always breaking down like this and you're always so strong in the face of everything.
You must think I'm so weak and feeble, I am actually so pitiful - it is ridiculous.
Please leave me alone - I don't deserve your friendship. I'm a dull and pathetic person; I don't really deserve attention.
---
And Dear you,
You don't know how much I want to tell you everything. Everything that I'm feeling, all of the little details that I would never tell anyone else. I know you'll be understanding, but that isn't how our relationship works - I wish it did work like that, though.
Dear me,
**** everything.
Be happy and look on the brighter side. Life isn't perfect. Love everyone you xx
And go to Nigeria
Byebyee x

Posted from TSR Mobile
🤔Could you get out of my head pls.👣
Thank you.👌🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear everyone:

Hi. How are you? i hope your day is going well you awesome person

Dear you. I like that you are all so self-satisfied and incurious about our collective destiny. This degree of acceptance and ignorance will lead somewhere bad. And we are told revolution is the evil, who by though? Please inform yourselves of this hell.
Reply 987
Dear you. I like that you are all so self-satisfied and incurious about our collective destiny. This degree of acceptance and ignorance will lead somewhere bad. And we are told revolution is the evil, who by though? Please inform yourselves of this hell.

Weird post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

LEAVE ME ALONE. :smile:

Love always,
Me
Dear X and Y,

I do not give a **** that she is doing 18 GCSEs and the fact that she is confident she will get A*s, nor do I care if she goes to Belgium or wherever next for her next competition. Whether she goes to UCL for Sixth Form or not is none of my problem.

Just stop comparing me with her. And, leave me ALONE.

Me.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dear X and Y,

I do not give a **** that she is doing 18 GCSEs and the fact that she is confident she will get A*s, nor do I care if she goes to Belgium or wherever next for her next competition. Whether she goes to UCL for Sixth Form or not is none of my problem.

Me.

:jumphug:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dear X and Y,

Me.

#LivingWithTheCompetitiveAsianRelatives

Don't let it get to you. Try your very best in your exams and that's what counts the most. :lovehug:
Original post by ravioliyears
#LivingWithTheCompetitiveAsianRelatives

Don't let it get to you. Try your very best in your exams and that's what counts the most. :lovehug:

*sighs* I know. :redface:

Thanks, lovely :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Dear you two,

Thank you for always being there during my time on TSR. I've said this to you before, but I feel like you guys are virtual shoulders to cry on - whenever I feel sad, I know who to come to because I know that you guys always give me the best support. You guys are simply amazing and I respect you both a hell of a lot. I've only been speaking to one of you properly for around 3 months and the other when I started using TSR - so thanks for being so kind to me and thanks for being awesome people in general.

Love always,
me
Dear you two,

Thank you for always being there during my time on TSR. I've said this to you before, but I feel like you guys are virtual shoulders to cry on - whenever I feel sad, I know who to come to because I know that you guys always give me the best support. You guys are simply amazing and I respect you both a hell of a lot. I've only been speaking to one of you properly for around 3 months and the other when I started using TSR - so thanks for being so kind to me and thanks for being awesome people in general.

Love always,
me

Awwwwww!
One of the two is me, isn't it? :mmm:
:lol:
Original post by nucdev
Awwwwww!
One of the two is me, isn't it? :mmm:
:lol:

:wavingtheflag:
:wavingtheflag:

Confirmed! :teehee:
Dear You,

I gave you my everything and I mean that in the literal sense. 4 years ago, you took the one thing that meant the most to me. Funny thing is, it was the one thing I didn't want to give away and you took it anyway.

That day, I didn't just lose my innocence, I lost myself. Now, I can't even look in the mirror without feeling ashamed. I can't help but feel disgusted everytime someone compliments me. I can't help but cry when I think about how my life is ruined. I loved you and you took my love and you crushed it. You used it for your own sadistic pleasure. Did it turn you on, when I screamed? When I begged you to stop? When I cried and kicked you and told you that I would do anything if you just stopped? Because I would have.

You've ruined me and now everyday I have to pretend that the world is okay. That I am okay when I'm not. I wish I could say that my tears are gone but they haven't. Every night I have tears. Every night I can't sleep and have to stay awake because if I sleep, I have nightmares. Id rather be an insomniac then have the nightmares. Everyone sleeps peacefully while I cry and wish the world would stop spinning.

The thing is, I'm not strong and I know I am too blame. If I hadn't teased you. If I hadn't led you on. But I don't hate you. Is that possible? I mean, you broke me but I don't hate you. Is that normal? You're still living your life and I doubt you even think of me and what you did. But I do. I think about you every moment of every day and the sad thing is, I may still love you. How you made me feel prior. You made me laugh and smile and feel good. Ironic how you also made me feel the exact opposite. I hate myself but I don't hate you. Funny that.

I wish you were on this site and you could read this and know who it was. Who was behind the screen. The girl, whose life you ruined.

Thank you for breaking me. Thank you for ruining my life. Thank you for the fake smiles and laughs. Thank you for everything.

From Me.
Original post by nucdev
Confirmed! :teehee:

:unimpressed:
:unimpressed:

:smug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending