The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rashford scores in 2 minutes 8 seconds on his debut for England wow. New record!

@swirley thoughts?
You can't help but to just love Rashford. He looks like a school kid still lol and collects Panini stickers. Lad must think he is dreaming.
England have 3 of the top 5 strikers in Europe ffs. The other two are Martial and Zlatan.
Original post by swirly

Does not seem to work. @swirly
Original post by Kenan and Kel
England have 3 of the top 5 strikers in Europe ffs. The other two are Martial and Zlatan.

Benzema, Lewandowski the other 2?
Original post by samiz20891
Benzema, Lewandowski the other 2?

SUAREZ not Benzema
Original post by Dirtybit
Rashford scores in 2 minutes 8 seconds on his debut for England wow. New record!

@swirley thoughts?

Have been saying he's the real deal for months now :colonhash:
SUAREZ not Benzema

I misread I thought he mean European strikers, my mistake.
Great start by rashford so far though,
Original post by swirly
Have been saying he's the real deal for months now :colonhash:

I know, that's why I'm asking for your thoughts!!

@swirley thoughts?

Rickie Lambert scored the winner with his first ever touch in an England shirt.

Thoughts?
Original post by Lúcio

Thoughts?

Rashford >>> Liverpool
Rashford >>> Liverpool

Origi > Rashford
Sturridge > Martial
Karius > DDG

Fite me
Original post by Lúcio

Thoughts?

Surely you should quote Francis Jeffers, scoring in his first game against Australia in a 3-1 loss or Kieran Richardson who scored twice on debut.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Forgetting Higuain and his 33 goals in Serie A this season, breaking a record that had held for 50 years...
By England, I meant Vardy, Kane and Rashford
I know, that's why I'm asking for your thoughts!!

The reason I was able to call it so early was, he has this uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time which only the elite strikers have.

He'd be magical with a creative midfield behind him. He'd bang in 30 goals a season at Arsenal easy.

THAT FOX IN THAT BOX. MARCUS RASHFORD.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swirly
The reason I was able to call it so early was, he has this uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time which only the elite strikers have.

His conversion rate is too high, 56% or so, and he doesn't have enough shots per game. Doesn't seem like he'll ever be more than a 10-15 goal a season striker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jose is in officially and shame press conference won't be until July. Loved the subtle digs at Moyes and LVG although it's not like he explicitly tore into them. Hopefully the Ibrahimovic deal gets done and hope Rashford doesn't get any injury at the euros now, but lol at Hodgson saying he wasn't going to go and then slowly back track. Was too dismissive and showed his caution then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
His conversion rate is too high, 56% or so, and he doesn't have enough shots per game. Doesn't seem like he'll ever be more than a 10-15 goal a season striker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

From what I've seen, he's looked like an elite poacher. He's not a complete forward but damn can he be the next Van Nilsteroy.

Imagine Mou gets you playing like an 11-12 bayern.

Martial: robben
New RW: ribery
Rashford: Gomez
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swirly

He'd be magical with a creative midfield behind him. He'd bang in 30 goals a season at Arsenal easy.

Original post by swirly
From what I've seen, he's looked like an elite poacher. He's not a complete forward but damn can he be the next Van Nilsteroy.Imagine Mou gets you playing like an 11-12 bayern.Martial: robbenNew RW: riberyRashford: Gomez

Totally agree

Btw Martial is Ribery (LW) and New RW will be Robben

Latest