The Student Room Group

Why is this girl behaving like this?

She randomly blocked me during the first semester. I was talking to her like twice a week and it just happened. There was no friction in our conversations or anything like that, so I was a bit confused when it happened.

Anyway, on Facebook she keeps unblocking me and then reblocking me a few days later. I had found out she unblocked me by looking at an event and her name was there, and another time by typing her name on the search.

I don't see what there is to gain from doing this, and I think it is quite odd.
Reply 1
Just let them do whatever the **** they want and move on. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate. Move on and find someone who doesn't indulge in attention-seeking and self-centred behaviour.

(edited 7 years ago)
She's trying to get over you
Reply 3
She is trolling you ... Get trolled hehe xd
Reply 4
Original post by xobeauty
She's trying to get over you

I doubt it is that.

I feel that she is overcomplicating things. It's either she does not block me, or she does. She seems to be doing some of both.

If I'm being honest I didn't see the point of her blocking me in the first place. I thought blocking is a tool used for people who threaten or seriously piss you off,.
Original post by Anonymous
I doubt it is that.

I feel that she is overcomplicating things. It's either she does not block me, or she does. She seems to be doing some of both.

If I'm being honest I didn't see the point of her blocking me in the first place. I thought blocking is a tool used for people who threaten or seriously piss you off,.

what kind of relationship did you have before?
Reply 6
what kind of relationship did you have before?

Well it was just a friendship. Nothing of that type of nature happened. Things were actually running quite smooth until that happened.
Original post by Anonymous
Well it was just a friendship. Nothing of that type of nature happened. Things were actually running quite smooth until that happened.

if there's no reason then I really think she may have liked you....Prob seen something on Facebook that hurt her feelings too. Nothing else makes sense. I mean if someone dislikes you you block them and move on. But when it's a guy you're trying to get over sometimes you can't help yourself and unblock, get feelings hurt again OR " out of sight out of mind" and block again.
Reply 8
if there's no reason then I really think she may have liked you....Prob seen something on Facebook that hurt her feelings too. Nothing else makes sense. I mean if someone dislikes you you block them and move on. But when it's a guy you're trying to get over sometimes you can't help yourself and unblock, get feelings hurt again OR " out of sight out of mind" and block again.

I am in high doubts she liked me. And that's what I am thinking, nothing else makes sense. I just find it weird.
If nothing happened to make her block you then I just suspect she is playing silly childish games, I would just ignore her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending