The Student Room Group

What exams have you got left?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niv1234
Thanks, good luck with your AS exams.

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by niv1234
Woah, how come you have so many exams? How many subjects do you do?

15 :redface:

[But that's only the ones in this current exam period; when you include the others that aren't within this, I've had 33 exams :P ]
Original post by niv1234
Thanks I have a friend who is doing 29 exams though so I am just glad thats not me.

I'm doing 29 :biggrin:

Wait...am I that friend? :wink:
Original post by TeenPolyglot
15 :redface:

[But that's only the ones in this current exam period; when you include the others that aren't within this, I've had 33 exams :P ]

Wow that is really impressive. What subjects do you do/have you done?
14 left
8 down 4 to go :biggrin:
Original post by niv1234
Wow that is really impressive. What subjects do you do/have you done?

Well, our school make us do "certificates" which aren't technically GCSEs, so...

English Language
English Literature
Maths
Use of Maths
Chemistry
Physics
Biology [all triple]
French
Latin
Drama
Sociology
Geography
General Studies
Dance
TLM [Some IT thing]...
Music BTEC

(Oh wait I forgot I actually do 16!)
I'm doing 29 :biggrin:

Wait...am I that friend? :wink:

No sorry, I didn't realise you did that many.:wink:

Well, our school make us do "certificates" which aren't technically GCSEs, so...

English Language
English Literature
Maths
Use of Maths
Chemistry
Physics
Biology [all triple]
French
Latin
Drama
Sociology
Geography
General Studies
Dance
TLM [Some IT thing]...
Music BTEC

(Oh wait I forgot I actually do 16!)

Wow I would not be able to cope if that was me I can't do practical subject if I did any I would undoubtedly fail. I do English language, English literature, Triple science, History, Latin, French and German and I have already done Tamil a few years ago.
Reply 28
12 down, 18 to go :/
Reply 29
Business Unit 2
English Language
Maths
Geography Unit 2
Original post by niv1234
No sorry, I didn't realise you did that many.:wink:

Wow I would not be able to cope if that was me I can't do practical subject if I did any I would undoubtedly fail. I do English language, English literature, Triple science, History, Latin, French and German and I have already done Tamil a few years ago.

Well...I'm the one doing the most subjects- 17 altogether including a Linguistics foundation degree-esque certificate and some equivalent to AS French :P

The average pupil at our school is doing 13 or so though...our school are trying to get some high grades!

And it's okay- I'm still going to pretend I'm that friend :wink:
Well...I'm the one doing the most subjects- 17 altogether including a Linguistics foundation degree-esque certificate and some equivalent to AS French :P

The average pupil at our school is doing 13 or so though...our school are trying to get some high grades!

And it's okay- I'm still going to pretend I'm that friend :wink:

Wow you must go to a really clever school. And thats fine I would like to be your friend too:wink:
Original post by Salamandastron
Biology AS paper 2, they had better include the rest of the course otherwise i just wasted a year of my life for no reason :smile:

Which exam board are you with??
Original post by niv1234
Wow you must go to a really clever school. And thats fine I would like to be your friend too:wink:

Not particularly-

Just a state school, which, like all schools, claims to be the absolute best within an England-sized radius...

Then again, it is the best out of the three in the area, all of which are somewhat alliterative with each other...

And that's fine by me- but does it stop at just friends? :wink::colone:
14 down, 11 to go
Reply 35
6 down, 10 to go:frown: ugh I'm not even near half way yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
14 down and 8 to go :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 down 5 more to go:biggrin:
Damnnn all you people with 10 or more exams! :eek:

I only have 4 left :woo: : S1 maths, General Studies Paper 2, Chemistry Paper 2 and Biology Paper 2.
maths non calc, c2,c3,b2,b3,p2,p3,geography,rm
9 left

Quick Reply