The Student Room Group

Half term revision break?

Scroll to see replies

revision begins on sunday
still have 9 exams left -_-
Reply 21
Original post by niv1234
I want to do some revision but not as intense as normal. By that I mean I hope I can persuade my lazy self to revise instead of leaving everything to pile up until the last minute and panicking but I know how exceptional my skills of procrastination are so I probably will get very little to nothing done. I guess I just have no motivation in life.:dontknow:

why is this me
I mean I gotta get back to the books tbh.

Memes kickstart in less than 25 days man!
I haven't done any revision as such for the past 2 weeks, and I don't plan on doing a whole lot of revision;

I'm going to briefly go over my geography notes, as I just can't remember population and all the different tourism case studies, I'm going to more into depth with the sciences than I ever have before...particularly biology.

But other than that...

Nah. No revision for me.
Original post by Nihaj
why is this me

I know the feeling
Reply 25
Break can't even be in my vocabulary this week, this is the time to panic when you're a full blown procrastinator and general idiot like me. The season of cramming is upon us. :tongue:
i think you should definitely make time for relaxation/doing what you want to do! however, still do some revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
Break for this weekend to sort myself out, then back to it on Monday. Less intense than what I've been doing during exams as I've got more time :smile:
Revision is starting from tomorrow - haven't done anything after that English Lit exam :biggrin:

Although I really need to get going since I haven't started revision for the subjects after half term and they're all the ones that I kind of need/really want A*s in :redface: ::colondollar:
took yesterday off but started today
To a certain extent, I WILL be having a revision break because I have now completed 15 out of my 19 exams (the only remaining ones are Maths and Additional Science) - 11 of which I've sat in the past fortnight - so I think that I have more than earned a break, especially as I've completed the subjects which significantly affect my A-Level choices. :smile:
I wasn't planning on taking a break but I can't help but procrastinate now I'm home all the time. Hopefully I'll be able to motivate myself to cram AS politics tomorrow though.
I'm revising every day that I'm not with my boyfriend,. So i revised yesterday, mainly maths, and today was maths, history and computing, tomorrow with my boyfriend and then revision starts again on Tuesday :smile: would be silly to take a break now with 10 exams left

Quick Reply

Latest