The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics A - Paper 3H - 2016 - Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by Buxy101
Can someone make a list for the things that weren't on this and the things that were for paper 4h. Thanks

I have one already
Original post by Ryzoz
You missed out:

nooooooooooooooo!!!! OMG r they gonna cut my mark if so then how many??????
Reply 642
Yeah!! I got that too, but this is probably because we got the upper bound of 4.5 , 4.55 not 4.75
Reply 643
Does anyone know the answers to question 3 (the fractions) and question 1 for the milk? I got 1250ml (or that might have been a past paper!)
Reply 644
Original post by BOBQ
I think the 5 mark gradient question was 4Y - 3X = - 19

If anyone has other views please reply for working to get the answer!

It could also be 3X + (-4Y) =19 , right?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 645
Original post by BOBQ
you had to give the answer in the form ax + bx = c

The equation for the line was Y = 3/4X - 4.75

That multiplied by 4 on each side gave it in the correct form

which was 4Y - 3X = -19

It could also be 3X + (-4Y) =19 , right?
Reply 646
Original post by lattu27
Hi,
The length of the cube (4.5cm) to the nearest 0.5cm is 4.75 not 4.55. You should get the right answer now

Do you know what will i get if i wrote the whole steps correctly, but the upper bound 4.55 instead of 4.75?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BOBQ
you had to give the answer in the form ax + bx = c

The equation for the line was Y = 3/4X - 4.75

That multiplied by 4 on each side gave it in the correct form

which was 4Y - 3X = -19

Omg I'm so stupid why am I doing A level maths 🤔🤔. Thank you btw!! I'm actually kicking myself now
Reply 648
Original post by BOBQ
It was very difficult, I am going to do A-level but i think the grade boundaries will be around 76% for a A*

if i may ask what is the best age for a levels are you 18+ ?
please please what\s this 10.7 degrees question, was it the SOHCAHTOA one?
I wrote -3X + 4Y= -19, because it said ax+by=c. It's still correct, isn't it?
How was the last Surds question worked out, as i was doing amazing and then that question turned up......, How?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 652
Original post by Martins1
Yeah, I agree - i have proportionality in my list

can you help me what if i wrote the working out correct but i forgot to write tha answer in the provided gap but i wrote it in the working out space is will i get full mark ?
Reply 653
Original post by Martins1
Yeah, I agree - i have proportionality in my list

can you help me what if i wrote the working out correct but i forgot to write tha answer in the provided gap but i wrote it in the working out space is will i get full mark ? thanks
Reply 654
Where is it?
Reply 655
Original post by _Xenon_
I have one already

Where is it?
Sorry, I would like to know for the mean question if I found 2.95 but I rounded to 3 because it was talking about people . Would i get 3 marks?
Would I get 3 marks for the 5 markers on y=mx+c if I found m=0.75 and c=-4.75 but I did not know how to make it in integers?
Original post by BobbiesearleCCGS
How was the last Surds question worked out, as i was doing amazing and then that question turned up......, How?

Sounds like that was either GCSE or IGCSE regional, as we did not have a hard surds question. If you show me it, i can help you do it.
Original post by WhiteX
can you help me what if i wrote the working out correct but i forgot to write tha answer in the provided gap but i wrote it in the working out space is will i get full mark ?

Most likely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending