The Student Room Group

Topic of Chemistry AS Paper 1 (new spec) tomorrow

Will Kinetics be on the paper, what is your gut feeling about the paper, mines isn't too good
Original post by runningcat
Will Kinetics be on the paper, what is your gut feeling about the paper, mines isn't too good

kinetics will not be on the paper, good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Science_help
kinetics will not be on the paper, good luck :smile:

thank you, I don't think I got any marks of that paper, 12 at most. It was a bad day for me, how did it go for you>
Original post by runningcat
thank you, I don't think I got any marks of that paper, 12 at most. It was a bad day for me, how did it go for you>

ahh, unlucky.

I'm sure you got better then that, have hope, and you've got paper 2 to redeem any marks lost so good luck in.

I personally found It alright I guess, around a B based on old grade boundries, so going to have work hard for paper 2.

Are you taking chem next year ?
Reply 4
Original post by Science_help
ahh, unlucky.

I'm sure you got better then that, have hope, and you've got paper 2 to redeem any marks lost so good luck in.

I personally found It alright I guess, around a B based on old grade boundries, so going to have work hard for paper 2.

Are you taking chem next year ?

Paper 2 is my only hope, It's weird that I find organic easier to get a grip of. I am hoping to take it next year, given that I pass at the least, yourself?
I find organic much easier, didn't want to say its easier just in case you find it hard and got disheartened.

yES I will be taking in next year hopefully, I'm dropping physics - I flopped that **** lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending