The Student Room Group

Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by muslim mob

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Adzkii786
LOOOL, I live in London, not far from Luton, and thats because the GOVERNMENT lets them in, your defenceless against a political party. And its all to do with Arab arrogance and mentality, nothing to do with religion, religion just provided them an masquerade, for political and social gain, a facade of saying "oh egpytian muslims are more superior over christian"

Do you know where this arrogance comes from?

It is because "Allah told us so that we are more superior and better than the kufrs". So "it is ok to rape woman kufrs afterall they go to hell", "let them pay Jizya". The Arab Christian on other hand are frightened to answer to this and are outnumbered.

Having been sourounded by muslims is not easy and very dangerous.
How is mentioning their Muslim relevant? That's like telling us what they had for breakfast that morning

Its just adds to the ignorance
Original post by Biologyquestions
How is mentioning their Muslim relevant? That's like telling us what they had for breakfast that morning

It is a relevant fact as it is happening again and again, it also has happened regularly in the past. What someone had for breakfast is mostly mundane to all except dieticians/medical personal.
Original post by dozyrosie
It is a relevant fact as it is happening again and again, it also has happened regularly in the past. What someone had for breakfast is mostly mundane to all except dieticians/medical personal.

It is in no way relevant as Islam does not encourage such behavior
People are killed everyday- do you always hear about the religion of killers? No

...ohhhh such a relevant fact
Reply 44
the reason there were so few replies is because everyone knew that if they said what they thought theyd be given the racist talk

i dont give a **** though

islam is not peaceful in any way

if you disagree

prove it
Reply 45

how is it relevant? are you ****ing serious??? its the entire reason this happened to start with, they werent giving her a load of **** because they didnt like her dress sense, it was because she wasnt muslim
Original post by 0to100
Religion of peace does it again with their exemplary morals and logic. :smile:

Ikr! I'm Muslim and this behaviour is disgusting and these bastards are hypocritical
People are killed everyday- do you always hear about the religion of killers? No

Yes! We keep hearing how Islam does not allow this or that, then we keep hearing how Muslims continue to commit atrocities, and of course those who commit these atrocities are deemed not to be Muslim. The evidence actually goes opposite to these claims, the animals who commit these crimes are in fact Muslim, they are acting on their interpretation of Islam, so it seems that the fault lies with the omniscient god of Islam not being capable of producing a non-interpretive Koran.
Original post by davgen7
how is it relevant? are you ****ing serious??? its the entire reason this happened to start with, they werent giving her a load of **** because they didnt like her dress sense, it was because she wasnt muslim

Your comprehension skills are sadly lacking here, try understanding what I was implying.
Reply 49
Your comprehension skills are sadly lacking here, try understanding what I was implying.

oh ****
my comprehension skills were fine but i accidentally quoted the wrong post
apologies
Reply 50

how is it relevant? are you ****ing serious??? its the entire reason this happened to start with, they werent giving her a load of **** because they didnt like her dress sense, it was because she wasnt muslim (this is the one i meant to reply to)
Disgusting.
Why mention they're muslim, trying to stir up Islamophobia as is typical on this site? This women may very well have had this done to her for a reason other than religion, maybe she owed them money?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

BUT THEY SO FLUFFY :3333

I want one. NOW.
Original post by Trapz99
Disgusting.

And you think staying in will quell the coming storm? By staying in we are accepting Islamification by proxy, mostly by German proxy. At least if we leave we have the chance to hold back the hordes.
blah blah blah same old thing repeated again and again.

You islamophobes bore me

Well, for a start, they were outraged because the Muslim had an affair with a Christian, and so went on a rampage against Christians. All in the name of religion.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by lolatmaths
blah blah blah same old thing repeated again and again.

You islamophobes bore me

a "phobia" is an irrational fear
now here is the problem:

a) it is not irrational in any way because muslims are accoutable for plenty of religion-related atrocities - hugely disproportional to their population - which is perfectly good reason to be afraid
b) its not a fear for most people. im not scared of islam, i just (frankly) dont like it
Which is corrupt though in this case? The Egyptian government or the citizens. Have the members of the mob been arrested?
Original post by intelligent con
Why mention they're muslim, trying to stir up Islamophobia as is typical on this site? This women may very well have had this done to her for a reason other than religion, maybe she owed them money?

You have some evidence of this woman's inability to pay these crooks? Under British law it is illegal to demand money with menaces, unless a magistrate deems it. I do suspect that you are only trying to deflect the real reason behind this atrocity, which is Islam, when it has a majority, allows for this kind of thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending