The Student Room Group

If you could live in a book, which would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DEFINITELY the shadowhunter chronicles- as long as I'm a shadowhunter not a mundane! If you haven't read them there are currently 2 and a bit different series it's YA fantasy in the modern world (and the past depending on the series) they're a brilliant read- to get the most out of them read them in the order of publication, the first book is City of Bones and they're by Cassandra Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe Hero.com or Lorien Legacies or Gone - anything to do with teenagers with Superpowers :daydreaming:

:five:

Spoiler

Reply 22
My biography. Or autobiography.
Original post by Jennie1987
Thank you!!! It's nice to know I'm not alone with this, it seems obvious.

OFCOURSE you're not alone!!! There's a huge HP phandom all around the world which "clearly" neglects the fact that HP world doesn't exist. :h:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:five:

Spoiler

Been a while since I read it :colondollar: but typical teenagers-with-superpowers kind of stuff and romance and.. yeah :tongue: (and also has a another book called villain.net that tells the story from.. the other side :mmm:)
Original post by SeanFM
Been a while since I read it :colondollar: but typical teenagers-with-superpowers kind of stuff and romance and.. yeah :tongue: (and also has a another book called villain.net that tells the story from.. the other side :mmm:)

I see what you did there. :rofl: But it sounds like a cool book! Might read it after exams. :yep:
Avoiding Clichés, I'd definitely say the Ready Player One (https://wordery.com/ready-player-one-ernest-cline-9780099560432) universe, purely just for the OASIS.
Although I definitely would never say no to going to Hogwarts!
Anna Karenina...:getmecoat:
Reply 28
mein kampf
Original post by Zuki
mein kampf

That's no place for someone like you. :afraid:

Spoiler

Reply 30
Original post by TheOtherSide.
That's no place for someone like you. :afraid:

Spoiler

Atleast they want me :hand:

Spoiler

Original post by Zuki
Atleast they want me :hand:

Spoiler

You sure about that? :toofunny:

Spoiler

Middle earth (specifically Imladris aka Rivendell)
Original post by niv1234
My favourite book is throne of glass but it is set in a bloody, cruel world so perhaps its not the ideal place to live in. My favourite series when I was younger was the Septimus Heap series, maybe that would be a better choice.

Oh my god, my fave series! Who's your favourite character? Mine's Aedion :smile:
Original post by georginarowley
Oh my god, my fave series! Who's your favourite character? Mine's Aedion :smile:

Apart from Celaena I would say Nehemia I was so sad when she died I wanted to cry. I also really liked Sam in the Assassin's blade. Do you like Rowaelin or not?
IDK because books are very small and have a lot of paper in them. I really like spacious environments so I'd probably pick an encyclopaedia.
harry potter
As long as I have some sort of magic and am powerful in some way.

Spoiler

Original post by niv1234
Apart from Celaena I would say Nehemia I was so sad when she died I wanted to cry. I also really liked Sam in the Assassin's blade. Do you like Rowaelin or not?

I have to say, of all of Celaena's past lovers, I like Rowan the most. He also seems like he can take care of himself the most too so I worry less about his death and Celaena's hearbreak and revenge. I liked Sam too in Assassin's blade, nearly killed me when it says about him begging Arobynn to stop beating her :frown: His death was a bit soul destroying ngl!

What are your thoughts on Aedion?
Original post by tamsin_
DEFINITELY the shadowhunter chronicles- as long as I'm a shadowhunter not a mundane! If you haven't read them there are currently 2 and a bit different series it's YA fantasy in the modern world (and the past depending on the series) they're a brilliant read- to get the most out of them read them in the order of publication, the first book is City of Bones and they're by Cassandra Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am currently on City of Glass I don't think I would like to live in that world though as much as I love the story its a bit too violent for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending