The Student Room Group

People are so dorky to the point where I can't even...

So I'm watching the NBA playoffs ( anyone else?) and they usually have people in the " Jurassic park" outside the stadium where fans celebrate their team. Everyone's waving the raptors flag then theres always a couple fools repping their country flag I've seen Guyana, Brazil and German, wtf does that have to do with the game? When the cameras on them their like woo waving it around and it has nothing to do with anything? What's the logic in this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They are having fun
why did you even make this thread? does it hurt you to see people doing things they enjoy?
Cos they want to?
Reply 4
Cavs going to the finals anyway so who cares
Reppin their endz innit.
Original post by GwynLordOfCinder
why did you even make this thread? does it hurt you to see people doing things they enjoy?

Because I can do you have a problem? Good.

Why do they do it though? What could be their thought process. Why wouldn't you the team flag at least?

The only thing I can think of is that maybe one of them team members is from those places.
Original post by xobeauty

Why do they do it though?

Because they can do you have a problem? Good.
Reply 8
They were planning to go to the Carnival (the ones with the Brazilian flag) but they took a wrong turn?
Original post by GwynLordOfCinder
Because they can do you have a problem? Good.

Slick. Are you one of them who does that?
Slick. Are you one of them who does that?

Nope, I don't have arms to wave a flag with
Original post by John55
They were planning to go to the Carnival (the ones with the Brazilian flag) but they took a wrong turn?

If you look in the crowd it sure seems that way, it looks like caribana .

Guyana does carnavil too.
You even saltier than me.
Original post by hezzlington
You even saltier than me.

Who's you. Nobody.

What are you salty about?
Who's you. Nobody.

What are you salty about?

English isn't your first language is it
Not a big deal, I quite enjoy knowing there are NBA fans turning up from around the world. Basketball's a sport I love very dearly and the more internationalised it is the better. :smile:
Showing that people from all over the world are interested...
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Not a big deal, I quite enjoy knowing there are NBA fans turning up from around the world. Basketball's a sport I love very dearly and the more internationalised it is the better. :smile:

You think they are visiting from another country? I doubt it people from Toronto like doing that...esp West Indians. They are from here but..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hezzlington
English isn't your first language is it

Sometimes :colondollar:. You got attitude problems today.
You think they are visiting from another country? I doubt it people from Toronto like doing that...esp West Indians. They are from here but..

If they're waving around a Brazil or Germany flag I see no reason to assume they're not lol. People do it at Wimbledon and Wembley all the time. Toronto is the capital and it's the Eastern Conference Finals, with a lineup including a prime LeBron James, arguably the best small forward of all time. Not so infeasible to believe internationals would pay good money to see that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest