Reply 41
Original post by queen-bee
She passed away three years ago :gasp: how time flies

Where were you when Thatcher died??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by britishtf2
Completely absurd, but I don't know what else to expect from the dead bitch. ^^

She never said that. Do some research before posting stupid comments. The same goes for all the morons who liked your comment.
Original post by Anno007
She never said that. Do some research before posting stupid comments. The same goes for all the morons who liked your comment.

Tfw a joke gets you mad.

Lol
Reply 44
Original post by britishtf2
Tfw a joke gets you mad.

Lol

Great joke - calling someone a dead bitch in false pretence. It would be a joke if the context was true or exaggerated.
Reply 45
But the thing is, in places like central London it is WAY faster to use buses and trains to get to places. While people in their cars are sitting in traffic for 20 minutes, or busy trying to find a parking spot for oxford street (and there NEVER is one, and if you do find one you need a permit :colonhash:), you've already gone to Oxford street and finished your shopping :tongue:

maybe at the time it wasn't so bad
Original post by Anno007
Great joke - calling someone a dead bitch in false pretence. It would be a joke if the context was true or exaggerated.

My comment was never meant to be taken seriously. Sorry if you took it that way.
the Inbetweeners had a robust opinion on people waiting at the bus stop....
Wouldn't use a car for major inner city travel. But I have to say despite having no issue with public transport, once you are driving it gives so much freedom you almost didn't realise you needed until you have it.
Original post by queen-bee
Patience is key

Well yeah but no one has it. It get's worse with every generation but that's capitalism hey!

one first class ticket to Dubai please :tongue:
Sure, and unicorns don't exist.

Spoiler

Reply 51
It seems this quote was misattributed to her
Come on, she was bad enough without us adding in extra stupid things for her to say..
Original post by James.Carnell
Is this true in your view? That is a Margaret Thatcher quote by the way from 1986.

I have never owned a car, I am 25. I don't own a car because I find public transport is fine and I am saving up all of my money for my business and investments.

my bf is basically 25 and found himself on a bus as hecouldnt drive his car due to a loose bit of bone in his ankle so couldnt drive.
his not a failure and is doing incredibly well for himself in the military
i dont agree with her statement :smile:
If a person wants a car, no issue. If a person travels by public transport, no issue.

If a man can't afford a car, no issue. If a man doesn't want a car because it's less environmentally friendly, no issue. If a man sees more to life than how impressive his automobile looks to others, no issue.
That's a spectacularly stupid quote.
Reply 55
No one is a failure in life, everyone has faced some kind of difficulty. Failure to one is success to another. Never under estimate anyone.
(edited 7 years ago)
Im nearly 22, Ive been taking driving lessons for over a year, already feeling like a failure and cant wait to get on the road. I have my driving test in 3 weeks.

Ive seen 26 year olds without a car and happy without one. Some people are different I guess.
Original post by RobML
Where were you when Thatcher died??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably at home :dontknow:
Original post by Bill_Gates
Well yeah but no one has it. It get's worse with every generation but that's capitalism hey!

one first class ticket to Dubai please :tongue:

You can rest your troubles away there
lmao funny lil fella, but those are just ladder climbing yuppies dressing to impress.

Latest